Excited about subclasses, but Juggernaut is laughable

You sure Unstoppable is not useful?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:

OK, it doesn't make it much useful in terms of the items you posted, but I just read a post from Mark that confirms Unstoppable includes frozen immunity and less degree of chill, so that is MUCH more useful than it first meets the eye.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Nov 21, 2015, 2:07:27 PM
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

OK, it doesn't make it much useful in terms of the items you posted, but I just read a post from Mark that confirms Unstoppable includes frozen immunity and less degree of chill, so that is MUCH more useful than it first meets the eye.

lol, I posted that twice in threads you've complained about juggernaut

freeze immunity + temp chains/chilled ground/tar zombies/labyrinth trap slow immunity/resistance.

like Ive said, pure RF or 2H cyclone, you WANT this to never stop moving or drastically slow down.
Perhaps if the 'filler' nodes between the keystones were changed to 15% life + 25% armor juggernaut would be a bit better.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Perhaps if the 'filler' nodes between the keystones were changed to 15% life + 25% armor juggernaut would be a bit better.
15% life ? lol
"
grepman wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
15% life ? lol

How much life do you think it would take to balance juggernaut with the other ascendent classes?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
grepman wrote:
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

lol, I posted that twice in threads you've complained about juggernaut

freeze immunity + temp chains/chilled ground/tar zombies/labyrinth trap slow immunity/resistance.

like Ive said, pure RF or 2H cyclone, you WANT this to never stop moving or drastically slow down.

Well, for life builds frozen/chill isn't that big of an issue than for ES especially for 2h cyc which I've played extensively. Definitely having freeze immune makes Juggy more attractive than at first look, but for 2h cyc, I would probably still lean toward having fortify or the rare/unique dmg boost and other Duelist keystones.
"
SkyCore wrote:

What are the filler nodes for Juggy, I haven't seen the info anywhere... video on gamespot doesn't work for me.
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:

What are the filler nodes for Juggy, I haven't seen the info anywhere... video on gamespot doesn't work for me.

Armor and Life Regen) 15% armor + .4% life regen

Armor and Movement Speed) 15% armor + 4% movement speed

Armor and Attack Speed) 15% armor + 6% attack speed

Armor and Attack Damage) 15% armor +15% attack damage
Last edited by SkyCore on Nov 21, 2015, 4:05:28 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:

Armor and Life Regen) 15% armor + .4% life regen

Armor and Movement Speed) 15% armor + 4% movement speed

Armor and Attack Speed) 15% armor + 6% attack speed

Armor and Attack Damage) 15% armor +15% attack damage

so which class is better than juggernaut for pure RF ? exactly. moar regen solidifies it even more.

"

How much life do you think it would take to balance juggernaut with the other ascendent classes?

none. adding life is a cheap and boring way to balance. it shouldn't be that way, especially that now these passives can be only gotten by their respective classes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info