Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

wow...i am out of the words..

good luck on your way to level 100 !! and remember one thing my friend..never lose hope :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Grind hard, fellow exile. All my best wishes on your journey, Bro!
"
WizzoPOE wrote:

The situation I am in effects people in different ways. I want to get to 100 and I was just reading about an avid Star Wars fan in the US who has been given an advance screening of the new film.

I immediately remembered that story when I read your post. Didn't mention it right away because I wasn't sure you knew about it.

My first reflex to post a reply was to say stuff like "You should do this...", "You should do that...", then I thought for a second and realized it's not up to anyone to tell you what to do. Just have fun anyway that will make you feel good!
Last edited by Rhoa_Power on Nov 11, 2015, 9:14:32 AM
It is a blessing to know exactly what you want to do with the time you have left good sir.

Some people don't reach that wisdom in a life-time. I am grateful you have, grind away.

\o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Best of luck getting to 100, hope you get there soon!

I'm not sure what your beliefs are in real life, but nonetheless I will be praying for a miraculous recovery for you. My wife was also diagnosed with cancer (colon cancer) and after genetic testing we discovered she has Lynch syndrome. But she beat it: she's cancer free right now and has to keep checking once a year. And this was 2015. This same year I lost my father to Leukemia. So I know what it's like to have a loved one battle something like this.

In the mean time, enjoy PoE and your character's progression. But don't give up the fight, because once you surrender emotionally, the enemy wins. Fight for every day. Feel free to PM me if you like. The community is certainly here for you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 11, 2015, 10:44:30 AM
I've never posted on this forum before but I felt this was something wanted to post on.

TC it must be one of the hardest things you've ever had to come to terms with and I admire your bravery and wish you the best on getting to 100.

Cancer is a terrible thing that takes loved ones away. I lost my Dad 15 years ago from it. I know no hope or wishing will change your end result but I do hope your final years months days and minutes on earth are spent being happy.
Best of luck POE brother!!!!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Every man dies, not every man truly lives.

I hope you had a good run mate, stay optimistic and do whatever you want with the time you have left.

Good luck with your quest.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Chris wrote:
PM me your address! I'm sure the team can put together some stuff for you to enjoy.

Best of luck with the journey to 100.

Well you shouldnt do that Chris. People can make it up that they die in RL soon to get free stuff here. Could be abused somehow i guess.

"
VitaCola wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
PM me your address! I'm sure the team can put together some stuff for you to enjoy.

Best of luck with the journey to 100.

Well you shouldnt do that Chris. People can make it up that they die in RL soon to get free stuff here. Could be abused somehow i guess.

While that can be true, it's also greatly insensitive to suggest that the OP is fabricating his battle with cancer. In a community that should be supporting one another, we should take everyone at word until proven otherwise. Especially when their life is threatened by this horrible disease.

If he's truly suffering with cancer, let's show him some community love. And if the truth isn't what we thought, then we're still all the better as a community for showing our compassion.

As for Chris, he said "stuff" not "gear".

Perhaps GGG can give him temporary access to all cosmetic items? Or perhaps they can help get him into a map or area he has yet to see. There are plenty of ways life the spirits of an exile player without giving them gear.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 11, 2015, 12:11:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info