Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

Good luck man. Enjoy stuff like you never did before!
I can't help you because im kinda noob. Good luck seriously.
Good luck man!
good luck dude,hope u ll reach ur goal....it is a sad story,we are all with u.
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
best of luck on your journey to 100.

and don't be realistic, there is always hope.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Morning chap,

Upon me telling Hulk your news he just stood there, crossed his arms and said that you will soon meet your brother..... but not yet!!!!

Kiwi jumped up and down whisteling that we should go collecting a lot more skulls as an ode to you.

Witchy insisted that soon you will be serving her however Hulk disagreed and confirmed that indeed you were not corrupted to which Witchy said "boring".

I wish you all the best and greatest in your quest to 100 and for you to have as much of a good time up until you meet your brother my friend!!!!

GG OP and GGG!! <3

Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Live well, my friend.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
If you know your time is limited, best spend it in the most enjoyable ways you can...good luck reaching 100 and more play beyond.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Best of luck!!
Make the most of what you have left, we all have a one way ticket, the thing is to enjoy the trip. Hope you find ways to cope, and best of luck on your way to 100.
Good luck man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info