Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

"
Perq wrote:

This will sound melodramatic, as one of the smart-ass posters have called it, but also look at the thread itself - people are kind and helpful. While it is good to see people being kind, it reminds you what it takes for some people to realize how precious time is, and how wasteful we are when we spend it on not being kind. To me, it just looks like that people only act like this, when someone has only last few moments of their life left. In my mind, every moment is the last one. :v

Man, really well said! We need more people like you around here.
IGN: Exalon
Last edited by Exalon on May 5, 2016, 3:15:06 AM
Solid post by Perq and the spammer is on probation. That's a good start of my day.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 5, 2016, 3:26:27 AM
"
Drumheller wrote:
Perhaps the character could be added to the Hall of the Grandmasters, but as an NPC that welcomes players to the hall, not as an enemy character.

THIS.

Pls GGG.
"
B34C0N wrote:
"
Drumheller wrote:
Perhaps the character could be added to the Hall of the Grandmasters, but as an NPC that welcomes players to the hall, not as an enemy character.

THIS.

Pls GGG.

+1 Please
damn thats sad,gl
Hey bro. In case if you are running out of time, I dont mind completing your level 100 on behalf of you. I can run stream for you so that the whole world will see.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Hey bro. In case if you are running out of time, I dont mind completing your level 100 on behalf of you. I can run stream for you so that the whole world will see.

So you want GGG to allow account sharing, cool I guess...

Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Matimix wrote:
"
B34C0N wrote:
"
Drumheller wrote:

THIS.

Pls GGG.

+1 Please

Make it happen please.
This is the saddest thing I've ever read on any forums, I hope you hit 100 and hope the devs would permanently engrave your name somewhere in Path of Exile. You buddy are a true gamer
This post has hit way too close to home for me.

My father was diagnosed with Lymphoma a few days before this post was made and he started his chemo treatments on the 17th or November(his birthday) of last year. That's about a week after this topic was posted if I'm reading correctly.

My father passed away on the 19th of last month.

I've never even gotten a character past level 52 I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info