Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

He wanted a physical address. Sending PoE gear or maps by real life post would be a bit difficult.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
To the OP: good luck in your journey. There is not such a thing as a beginning nor an end. Life...continues.

"
Chris wrote:
PM me your address! I'm sure the team can put together some stuff for you to enjoy.

Best of luck with the journey to 100.

Suggestion: add a way to retire a character, to end their journey. It's...symbolic.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Bars wrote:
He wanted a physical address. Sending PoE gear or maps by real life post would be a bit difficult.

Good point. Plenty of T-Shirts to go around I'm sure. Or even the Highgate supporter letters.

And gear, I assume, doesn't have to be permanent owned.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
One of my deceased family members was also a fierce fighter against cancer and I know you will do your best to make the most out of these upcoming months....best of luck to you and I hope you will hit that shiny number 100!
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Suggestion: add a way to retire a character, to end their journey. It's...symbolic.

Nice thought! Also, may be a small, in-game memorial hover-able object dedicated to that character? I'm reminded of the memorial to Gary Gygax in the DDO game. It doesn't have to be that flashy or obvious, but a little note permanently in the game world to remember his character.
OP, Good luck on your journey!
Good luck enjoy your time playing poe!!!!!!
Good luck and Good Grinding!!!

My prayers are with you and all your loved ones.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

Nice thought! Also, may be a small, in-game memorial hover-able object dedicated to that character? I'm reminded of the memorial to Gary Gygax in the DDO game. It doesn't have to be that flashy or obvious, but a little note permanently in the game world to remember his character.

Like the Dustmen monument in Planescape: Torment?

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Like the Dustmen monument in Planescape: Torment?

I never played that game. How is it done in Planescape?

On a similar note, an interesting write-up someone did on the Internets: http://jhowardhistory.com/2015/04/28/goodman-and-ribbitribbit-how-mmo-communities-memorialize/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info