Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

Nah, it's something different, but it was a location with the name of dead people.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Perhaps the character could be added to the Hall of the Grandmasters, but as an NPC that welcomes players to the hall, not as an enemy character.

"
Drumheller wrote:
Perhaps the character could be added to the Hall of the Grandmasters, but as an NPC that welcomes players to the hall, not as an enemy character.

Nice thought. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sorry if i come across insentitive, A post of this nature was posted on Grim Dawns Forum last week or before the story was different but the use of the C word was used strongly, I cant help but draw a line between Dots, as the development staff Told this person that a NPC will be created for him. Now if this is real and not a misjudgement then I hope the best to level 100.
I cannot support the Direction of this game anymore due to the fact the PC verson of the game will be compromised due to the limitation of the console verson, which explains alot of the current state of the game.
"
galihurst wrote:
Sorry if i come across insentitive, A post of this nature was posted on Grim Dawns Forum last week or before the story was different but the use of the C word was used strongly, I cant help but draw a line between Dots, as the development staff Told this person that a NPC will be created for him. Now if this is real and not a misjudgement then I hope the best to level 100.

Draw less lines between less dots, because no such thing was said or hinted at.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
galihurst wrote:

No worries. It's easy to get protective and go into defensive mode when dealing with the Internets. :-)

Hopefully this player will achieve his goal in PoE, regardless of what we choose to do as a community to honor this fellow gamer.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
Can you move?
You are on painkillers all the time?

Best of luck - i also hope you experience something amazing besides a lvl 100 char in the rest of your life

Yes, I can get around fairly well atm. I do get easily tired though. And I am on painkillers 24/7 although they are not super strong presciption stuff (ie morphine etc), just paracteamol and ibuprofen. I am not exactly in a lot of pain as such, I just have a dull ache coming from my pelvic area.

That's one of the many things about this damn disease. Most of the time you would know that there was actually anything wrong with me - well, apart from the fact that I have lost a lot of hair from the (failed) chemo.
I'm very sorry to hear this, Wizzo. Like others have said, our community is here for you if you need anything. May you enjoy your grind to 100!

:D
Have fun
Oblivious
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Suggestion: add a way to retire a character, to end their journey. It's...symbolic.

Nice thought! Also, may be a small, in-game memorial hover-able object dedicated to that character? I'm reminded of the memorial to Gary Gygax in the DDO game. It doesn't have to be that flashy or obvious, but a little note permanently in the game world to remember his character.

Adding an entry on the posts on the beach in Lioneye's Watch would be very cool.

A quick blurb about his exile, how many crimes he committed, and that his ultimate punishment is permanent exile.

That would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info