Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

Just stumbled on this post :)
It's not the first time I've seen someone about to pass away and still playing video game, and it comforts me, as that's how I picture myself when the time will come !

Mate I truly hope you had a good ride and enjoyed every bits, even bad moments become good memories with time.
I can only wish you luck and success on your quest to level 100, and to be happy until the last second.

Godspeed
Hey Wizzo, what's your actual level?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

I don't know you.

I only know about what you have shared on here with us.

As an old game player, and I do mean 'old' in terms of years I can see why you would want to get to 100.

Don't give up mate, go for it!

My thoughts, prayers and wishes are with you on your quest, as I'm sure every single one of us here on this game who have read your posts are..

If...there is *anything* I can personally do for you, just ask. You are more than welcome to take all or any of my stuff.

God bless you, and good luck.

Hello all,

Just a very quick update to let you know of my progress. I am now at 91.6 Not progressing quite as fast as I would like as I have been feeling pretty crappy for the last few days and have spent a lot of time in bed.

Many thanks for all your kind replies. It really does lift my spirits.

I have now arranged for a second opinion at the Royal Marsden hospital in London. It's the leading cancer hospital in Europe so if anyone can help me they can. I am under no illusions about the probable outcome but have to try all available options.

Wizzo

Edit: Does anyone know if it is possible to play the game stand alone even if you normally login via steam ? The reason I ask this is that when the inevitable happens to me I would like to give away my account and obviously I can't do that for steam.
Last edited by WizzoPOE on Nov 19, 2015, 12:27:56 AM
Hi Wizzo, I have sent you a message, on drawing an artwork of your character as a way to immortalise the character. Let me know if you would like to have this. Thanks and take care.
[edited out after Rachel's input]
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 19, 2015, 4:04:15 AM
"
WizzoPOE wrote:
Hello all,

Just a very quick update to let you know of my progress. I am now at 91.6 Not progressing quite as fast as I would like as I have been feeling pretty crappy for the last few days and have spent a lot of time in bed.

I have now arranged for a second opinion at the Royal Marsden hospital in London. It's the leading cancer hospital in Europe so if anyone can help me they can. I am under no illusions about the probable outcome but have to try all available options.

Wizzo

Edit: Does anyone know if it is possible to play the game stand alone even if you normally login via steam ? The reason I ask this is that when the inevitable happens to me I would like to give away my account and obviously I can't do that for steam.

Hey Wizzo, it's really good to hear you're doing all you can :) I've also sent you a PM about attaching an email address to your Steam-only account, but please be aware that giving your account away would be a breach of the Terms of Use, however you're perfectly welcome to give away your items if you so wish!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
peachii wrote:
Was thinking, I know you want to do this completely on your own but if you get to the point where you cannot level any longer - PLEASE send an email to support@grindinggear.com and let them know. One way or another we (completely they) will get you to 100 so you can see it on your screen before you shut your eyes the last time. Commandeering the support/GGG team down time if needed to level you there, if they can't jack your toon to 100 via developer cheat.

I think the point is that he wants to do it himself, before he passes away.

Anyways, best of luck Warrior, see you in Valhalla. :)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Nov 19, 2015, 6:32:55 AM
"
"
WizzoPOE wrote:
Hello all,

Wizzo

Hey Wizzo, it's really good to hear you're doing all you can :) I've also sent you a PM about attaching an email address to your Steam-only account, but please be aware that giving your account away would be a breach of the Terms of Use, however you're perfectly welcome to give away your items if you so wish!

Fair enough. I will have to make do with a gear giveaway instead. I suppose it would look odd if my account was active in 5 years time. All my posts would look like bullshit then.

Mind you, in saying that, if I have anything to do with it I will last 5 years. Wishful thinking I know but you never know. There might be a miracle on the horizon (I know there won't be but you have to hope against hope).

Wizzo
Last edited by WizzoPOE on Nov 19, 2015, 9:43:04 AM
May your journey be happy!

Best

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info