Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

Just thought I'd pop back in and hope all is going well for you (Well as well as it could go I suppose) Hopefully your build wont get too hard with the upcoming patch assuming you're capable of playing still every now and then.

Best of luck.
Tala moana, warrior!

This land has forgotten Karui strength... you will remind it.

You were born to fight, to defend your tribe. Now, you have been taken from your people, chained and exiled by cowards who fear death. Death is your brother. You do not fear him. You see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that you kill. You feel him traveling beside you in this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take you to meet the ancestors when you are ready, and you are not ready!

The ancestors watch over you warrior.

- I wish you all the best in the future WizzoPOE. Thank you for sharing your story with your community and facing your hardship bravely and determinedly. You truely are possessed of the qualities of the Marauder. Tala moana, warrior!
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on Dec 4, 2015, 9:19:26 PM
shame ggg skimped on making a better game for you. they sure had the chance. but not the will, alas
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
shame ggg skimped on making a better game for you. they sure had the chance. but not the will, alas

Are you fucking kidding me? Using the guy's thread to hate on GGG, really?

LMTR14: *hmmm, someone is dying of cancer, that's a great opportunity to flame GGG*

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:

Are you fucking kidding me? Using the guy's thread to hate on GGG, really?

LMTR14: *hmmm, someone is dying of cancer, that's a great opportunity to flame GGG*

Tact and basic manners are often lost on the Internet because...hey...I'm anonymous and can run my mouth (fingers) off and not give a shit about the consequences, because they are none!
"
LMTR14 wrote:

Really? Really!?

If only there was a way to show you this post on your birthday every year until you become ashamed.
"
Barivius wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:

Really? Really!?

If only there was a way to show you this post on your birthday every year until you become ashamed.

I will join everyone in shaming this person. Here are some virtual stones thrown at you, LMTR14. Your comment suggests you are a terrible human being.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:18:15 PM
"
LMTR14 wrote:

Please ignore the troll.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Good Luck!

I'm not sure I would do the same, but to each their own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info