Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

"
WizzoPOE wrote:
but you have to hope against hope).

Wizzo

Don't lose that wonderful, powerful attitude Wizzo.
Just want to add my support as a long time player, infrequent poster. I wish you all the best and let us know if there's anything I (we) can do in or out of game to help out.

Cheers
Hey dude if there's anything I learned from playing this game, it's that in my 20+ years of gaming, I feel this game has one of the best communities out there. Seriously, people take it for granted. Clearly you have a passion for gaming like all of us do and this time limit you have is just another goal for you to hit. I'd love to help you reach it if you'd like the company. I have tons of maps and a strong build. PM me (IGN: Seraphilythe) for some maps. Wishing you miracles and hope I can help you with your goal!
Good luck with your quest to 100 Wizzo. I would love nothing more than to see you make it there on your terms and I don't think I would be out of line by saying the entire PoE community is behind you on this. Go get it my friend!
I would like to organize a item give program to wizzo. These items will help him finish his goal of leveling to 100 and realize his vision, like every player's, of a dreamy perfectly geared character. Let me know if you would like to participate. I have not finalized the details yet but he would either return the items to you or keep them. When you PM me I would let you know! Lets help Wizzo out!

People forget very quickly, but not me. Wizzo not enter the forum from November 24 and his character is still level 92. Wherever you are, the best for you...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I didn't forget and I came to check this post frequently, but I was a little afraid to bump it...

I'm with you. All the best to Wizzo.
Please GGG... Make an Exile with his character!
Good Luck on your journey to lvl 100 exile i hope to see you there soon.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Chris wrote:
PM me your address! I'm sure the team can put together some stuff for you to enjoy.

Best of luck with the journey to 100.

Very kind and thoughtful of GGG! This thread makes it clear that GGG and the community is full of really kind good hearted gamers.

The OP touched me especially because my dear sister passed away a couple weeks ago from Mantle Cell Lymphoma. She was only 62.

So from the bottom of my heart I wish Wizzo all the best.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info