Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

I don't know what to say, but I feel I have to say something.
I really wish you will accomplish your goal.
Good luck, we are all with you on this :)
The Narra-Tor
All the feels, and thanks to GGG for caring
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
If GGG and Wizzo are willing, I'd be totally down to donate some money to "bribe" GGG into letting him make a unique design. They might be willing for free, but I think the rest of us would feel better if we could give this man a legacy gift from the community.

I can't take the lead on this sort of thing, cause I don't know how it would work logistically, but if someone set up something I could throw money at, it would happen.

As always, good luck! My offer of help is still open whenever you want it. :)

"
Kroughfire wrote:
If GGG and Wizzo are willing, I'd be totally down to donate some money to "bribe" GGG into letting him make a unique design. They might be willing for free, but I think the rest of us would feel better if we could give this man a legacy gift from the community.

I can't take the lead on this sort of thing, cause I don't know how it would work logistically, but if someone set up something I could throw money at, it would happen.

As always, good luck! My offer of help is still open whenever you want it. :)

Hell to the YEAH!

Let's scrounge around and build up a little Bank so that he can be inducted into the item hall of fame?

@Chris, is this something that is possible?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hey Wizzo, our thoughts are with you :) hopefully you feel alright! I'm pretty impressed that you're staying strong through this, and hope you reach your goal. I'd offer to help some, but it sounds like you want to reach your goal through hard work rather than with handouts which is very admirable.

All the best with everything!

As for Kroughfire and Ziiyo, if you're serious you should consider emailing us at support@grindinggear.com with your request.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Wizzo replied recently to this, but didn't mention if he wanted to design a unique or not. Even though it seems a lot of us are interested in helping him do that, in the end it's up to him to accept it. From what I heard of other players who design uniques, it seems like it's a long and sometimes tricky process. Maybe he doesn't feel like doing it even though we think it would be good.
Good Luck and Have Fun.
"
WizzoPOE wrote:
Oh well, I will just have to grin and bear it.

Strength and honour.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Best wishes!

I'd not be obsessed with lvl 100, sure would be cool, but I just hope you have fun playing until whatever level and maybe some other stuff you can do.

Enjoy your time and keep up the hope. Sometimes people recover for a while and live longer than doc said. Nobody knows how many days it will be but may them be good ones.
(not sure about grammar but it sounds ok ;))
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Was thinking, I know you want to do this completely on your own but if you get to the point where you cannot level any longer - PLEASE send an email to support@grindinggear.com and let them know. One way or another we (completely they) will get you to 100 so you can see it on your screen before you shut your eyes the last time. Commandeering the support/GGG team down time if needed to level you there, if they can't jack your toon to 100 via developer cheat.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info