Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

"
apexmateria1 wrote:
"
I support the idea of giving the OP a free unique design. Would be a cool way to leave a legacy behind!

+1 this needs to happen.

YES! +1
"
"
apexmateria1 wrote:
"
I support the idea of giving the OP a free unique design. Would be a cool way to leave a legacy behind!

+1 this needs to happen.

YES! +1

Rather than asking GGG to do it for free, perhaps enough of us could pool some money for it? If GGG would be open to that, I'll contribute.
"
Drumheller wrote:

Rather than asking GGG to do it for free, perhaps enough of us could pool some money for it? If GGG would be open to that, I'll contribute.

Even better. We get to help Wizzo leave a legacy and support GGG at the same time.

We need him to answer and tell us whether he'd be up to it, though.
2 months left and you're still able to play video games and surf the internet. I'm happy for you. In the last 3 months my sister couldn't do anything more than the simplest of tasks without getting completely drained. The chemo and the cancer had completely made her life a process of sleeping, bathroom, trying to eat and recovering from those activities.

I wish you well in the next few months. I hope God takes you in the most peaceful way possible.
My best wishes for you on your journey, Wizzo.

Feel free to leave the Community a legacy by making a thread about your build: 21k armor, 7.2k hp incinerate mara sounds like an awesome build I would personally love to look and follow.
Wizzo, I admire your attitude and wish you all the best on your way to 100! Also, I wish you all the stength in the world for the last leg of your life-journey!
I wish you all the luck in reaching lvl 100. I too had cancer but i was lucky it was taken out of me before it went everywhere. My identical twin brother was not so lucky he passed away 2 years ago with terminal cancer. I really hope you achieve your goal.Is there any gear you need that will help you acheive your goal. If i can help and others we would like you to achieve it. POE was what kept me going when my brother was bad. POE let me keep my brothers account. PM me. With sincerect regards jawsiv
gl!
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
;_; fuck cancer
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Hello everyone,

I have just caught up on the latest kind replies from people. I have just got back home after having to spend 3 days in hospital as I was bleeding rather a lot. While I was in there it was discovered that I was also anemic so I was given a transfusion of two units of red blood cells. I have to go and have a blood test in a couple of days to see if I am now OK. The gunk and blood suddenly almost disappeared so that is why I was discharged. I won't go into the gory details regarding where it was coming from - suffice it to say that I have now had to revert to childhood in the pants department :)

Sounds like I will have to really get down to the grind if indeed incinerate is going to take a nerfing. Oh well, I will just have to grin and bear it.

Wizzo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info