[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Just want to thank PewPew for the this great build. I am new to the game and this was the first build I ever used! It worked great for a 100% new player with no currency or uniques. Thanks again!

P.S. I especially want to thank PewPew for the information on the maps t1-t10!
I'm sorry, if you were right I'd agree with you - Robin Williams
Just a correction.

I had to buy Summon Skeleton and Spell Totem Support from Nessa. This is my first playthrough tough. I dunno if changes over time.
My first actual attempt at a build and I am having tons of fun great job on the guide. Currently level 86 just been mapping a whole lot, still haven't attempted merc lab. I don't necessarily feel my character is lacking at all just basically looking for some suggestions/recommendations on late game gear/gem setups to get full potential. Any info is appreciated!
I love this build and really appreciate the effort put into making it!
I'm having a real problem with leveling up, though, sure it's something I'm doing wrong, but I'm dying a lot...can't get past 9 or 10 precent. Easier tier maps still kill me, one shotters mostly. Any suggestions?
why are you taking "chaos damage, projectile speed, projectile damage" nodes if firestorm doesn't have any of those?
My custom PoE League "The Lost Islands" -- /forum/view-thread/2296786
"
Avunaos wrote:
why are you taking "chaos damage, projectile speed, projectile damage" nodes if firestorm doesn't have any of those?

Where in the tree are you seeing those nodes being taken?
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Avunaos wrote:

Where in the tree are you seeing those nodes being taken?

wow. was following the wrong tree :D #screwd
My custom PoE League "The Lost Islands" -- /forum/view-thread/2296786
Liking the build, good job! I am quite new to the game, but I got two questions and I hope someone can answer those :)

1. What should I upgrade next when it comes to my gear?
2. It is written in the guide that you should use Herald of Thunder and Anger, but because of mana reservation I find it hard to being able to spam Firestorm with these two applied, and spamming it results in higher damage. So, how do I manage that?

Thank you :)
Last edited by jounichu on Jan 27, 2017, 11:08:36 AM
"
jounichu wrote:
1. What should I upgrade next when it comes to my gear?

Hard to tell without seeing your gear but work on finding gear that will give you max resists along with as much +max life as possible.

"
jounichu wrote:
2. It is written in the guide that you should use Herald of Thunder and Anger, but because of mana reservation I find it hard to being able to spam Firestorm with these two applied, and spamming it results in higher damage. So, how do I manage that?

Are you using Warlord's Mark yet? That should help with the mana issue a bit. Even with WM, I find that I still need to be careful with how often I spam Firestorm. If you click it too often then it will eat up your mana. I'm actually not using Anger at the moment for this reason. But when I did, I really had to limit the frequency in which I used Firestorm. You could also use a jewel that reduces the amount of reserved mana by 2% and see if that helps.
"
YT_HB wrote:
Hard to tell without seeing your gear but work on finding gear that will give you max resists along with as much +max life as possible.

You should be able to see it now, I don't know what to upgrade next.

and yeah I am using Warlord's Mark, I am using pretty much the recommended gems. Still, it seems it isn't effective to use Anger as mana management becomes harder as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info