[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

I’m new to this game, following your guide for some time but I can’t figure out how much damage should I do in end game? (What is expected?) Can I clear end game or this build is good enough for just starting out in game?

Basically what I’m asking how far can you go with this? In addition, if I should switch to something else please link it (even if I have to start new character).
"

I’m new to this game, following your guide for some time but I can’t figure out how much damage should I do in end game? (What is expected?) Can I clear end game or this build is good enough for just starting out in game?

Basically what I’m asking how far can you go with this? In addition, if I should switch to something else please link it (even if I have to start new character).

I'm doing T8~T9 maps right now and it is quite easy. You clearwave is really really good, and for bosses, you have a meat-wall to protect you, because you are not really tank.
"
elbarto56 wrote:
Well i started following your build during 2.6....so now i'm f**cked ? I have to start a new character ?

Didn't you get the one time passive reset when 3.0 launched?
Which jewels are good for this build?

I'm sorry if I missed an earlier post about it.

Last edited by eV1Te on Aug 12, 2017, 1:43:15 PM
hey, thanks for the guide, it works pretty well on on mobgroups.

But i have a huge issue with bosses where no adds (corpses) spawning. My minions are dying holding aggro for me and thats its. the skeletons are nice to have, but they are slow and dont even take a minimum of my aggro away from the boss.

It takes ages to kill some bosses, others are killing me constantly.

Is there any way to counter that problem?
Or is this really more a mobfarming build for maps.
Hey, nice build for a noob like me. What end-game has this build? Can I afford high tier maps? It's only a introduction build and should I go for better dps end-game builds?

And another question, what is that -60 chaos resistance that I have in my stats? Cause sometimes I was one shotted and maybe it's for that and of course for being a witch paper XD I'm not struggling on dps for now.
Awesome!!! I'm a brand new player, and I just spent 3 weeks looking for a starting build, i decided to start a witch and just kinda go for it, and in my 17 levels I spent my points in every one of the same slots, and planning to for for Mind Over Matter. This is what I was unwittingly going for on my ow, so I am very thanksful for the build, because now I can see what I was trying to achieve. Gold mine for me :) thank you
hey,your build is so awsome for newbie like me. but i have a trouble. i feel like i'm stuck in map tier 10. i always die suddently b/c of some monters have element reflect. and can you give me some adviced about gear for late game, like some names of them.
p/s:: tks again for a build
Hey! I'm new here and this build is a lot of fun buy again, i'n having alot of trouble with elemental reflect, any advice ?:(
"
MiguelFg wrote:
And another question, what is that -60 chaos resistance that I have in my stats? Cause sometimes I was one shotted and maybe it's for that and of course for being a witch paper XD I'm not struggling on dps for now.

All of your resistances (elemental & chaos) take a 30% penalty starting at the end of Act 5 and another 30% (for a total of 60) at the end of Act 10. If you're seeing -60, that means that you have no chaos resistance on your gear or skill tree, and negative resistance to chaos damage. That could actually cause you to die very fast if you run into something that deals chaos damage. Your primary source of chaos resistance will be on gear, though you can get a bit from your passive skill tree. You could also pick up an Amethyst Flask as a temporary help, or to use against chaos casters.

"
franklinJina wrote:
hey,your build is so awsome for newbie like me. but i have a trouble. i feel like i'm stuck in map tier 10. i always die suddently b/c of some monters have element reflect. and can you give me some adviced about gear for late game, like some names of them.
p/s:: tks again for a build

"
variox wrote:
Hey! I'm new here and this build is a lot of fun buy again, i'n having alot of trouble with elemental reflect, any advice ?:(

Almost all of the damage of this build is elemental damage, so elemental reflect will always be somewhat of an issue. Your primary defense against elemental reflect is going to come from the Paragon of Calamity ascendancy point. If you're talking about maps, in general it's going to be better just to reroll away from elemental reflect when you can.
Last edited by Evueimeimei on Aug 14, 2017, 5:27:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info