[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Hey!
Using your build, loving it so far, but i have questions.
Could you please check on my profile, "SatanicFireBall" , what should i swap asap?
Can't really understand what wand is better than mine for firestorm..
Have like 4k life + 1.2k ES + 1.8k mana MoM (only clarity using)
I've dropped shavv's today, so that's about 300c+ worth, wonder what GG items should i buy with that?
Thank you!
What's the reason to not use any other aura than Clarity? can someone explain?
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 10, 2017, 8:41:21 AM
can u make a firestorm build without the minions ??!!
I am trying the 2nd necromancy build. I bought the items and got the gems setup. Before i respec my tree i was testing. I do not seem to able to Kitava's Thirst to proc. What I am doing wrong?

PS Thanks for the great guide, great cheap build to get into POE
"
nazeha555 wrote:
can u make a firestorm build without the minions ??!!

you absolutely can. minions are a waste of gems and points. you can check out my build here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1944728
Last edited by DirtyDot on Aug 10, 2017, 4:58:21 PM
This build is fun only because of minions, while they tank absolutly everything and take attention from all enemies, you just cast single firstorm from afar and one shot everything, even some bosses.
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 10, 2017, 5:03:16 PM
"
Papito wrote:
I am trying the 2nd necromancy build. I bought the items and got the gems setup. Before i respec my tree i was testing. I do not seem to able to Kitava's Thirst to proc. What I am doing wrong?

PS Thanks for the great guide, great cheap build to get into POE

Do you have the 100 base mana cost of the Firestorm skill? With a level 12 Firestorm (20 base mana) in a 6-link I can only get the mana up to 75ish. I may be wrong but depending on the support gems you use guessing a level 20+ Firestorm in a 6 link is needed to get the Kitava's to proc.
"
Do you have the 100 base mana cost of the Firestorm skill? With a level 12 Firestorm (20 base mana) in a 6-link I can only get the mana up to 75ish. I may be wrong but depending on the support gems you use guessing a level 20+ Firestorm in a 6 link is needed to get the Kitava's to proc.

You sir are right. You need Firestorm at 18 and 6L to be able to proc Kitava's. I am this setup right now to proc it: Firestorm (Lvl 18) - Spell Echo - Efficacy - Fire Penetration - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus. The skill is now spending 107 mana.

Worth nothing that, with Kitava's, mapping is so much easier and safer!
Is it possible to play this build with spell totem?
Well i started following your build during 2.6....so now i'm f**cked ? I have to start a new character ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info