The probation achievements leaderboard.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Come on if we have such a thread at last be honest. Or are you talking about the new system?

Active members remember when people have been probated for 1+ week.

Achievement unlocked: Dominating the leaderboard
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I was silenced in game once. It was like 2 years ago and I can't remember what for but most likely I was being a bit snarky in world chat.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Thanks for posting your concerns guys!

Please know that Support has been listening to your feedback on this issue, and that this has been a shared concern for quite some time. We have a number of changes on the horizon with the forum handover, including the seemingly harsh approach to Probations and their length (without becoming too lax).

We are hoping to make big changes to be able to direct our services toward providing support and assistance, and to make things far more transparent, while increasing our contact with the players using the forums.

Helping the community is our main goal, and the team thrives on providing quality service and assistance.

While I can't say more just yet, stay tuned!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!

p.s. since I've called everything, why don't you guys fix maps, CI/lowlife, the discrepancy between poison arrow, incinerate and everything else (NOT WITH NERFS!!!) while you're at it and we can call it a day - you will do it at some point anyway :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 17, 2015, 2:55:37 PM
"
Tom_GGG wrote:

We are hoping to make big changes to be able to direct our services toward providing support and assistance, and to make things far more transparent, while increasing our contact with the players using the forums.

Helping the community is our main goal, and the team thrives on providing quality service and assistance.

sounds like the right decision. and while you're on it i suggest giving raics, mark1030, the wiki maintainers and other long term freelancers of yours some cookies.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Bars wrote:

p.s. since I've called everything, why don't you guys fix maps, CI/lowlife, the discrepancy between poison arrow, incinerate and everything else (NOT WITH NERFS!!!) while you're at it and we can call it a day - you will do it at some point anyway :P

I dun think Support handles those things. They'll haveta pull somebody outta graphics to do all that. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Tom_GGG wrote:
Thanks for posting your concerns guys!

Please know that Support has been listening to your feedback on this issue, and that this has been a shared concern for quite some time. We have a number of changes on the horizon with the forum handover, including the seemingly harsh approach to Probations and their length (without becoming too lax).

While I can't say more just yet, stay tuned!

Awesome Tom, thanks for the heads up - look forward to seeing what you guys have got in mind. If I can make a recommendation, could we please get a small bowl of complimentary mints, and some jugs of water on the tables?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Never was probated but have been temp. banned for attempting to blackmail a D2***er.
The one fault I have with the probation system is that it doesn't give you a chance to make good. My probations have been the result of drunk-posting and posting things I really thought were funny, but were actually pretty hurtful. Call it my inner sadist coming out. But when you're on probation, you don't have any way to apologize or try to make the situation better. You can't even PM or even communicate with the injured party through a moderator.

We can all be dicks sometimes. There really should be a way to respectfully try to make the situation better.
"
3 day ban (in game and forums) for "map invading" (I invaded a LOT of maps in a couple of days, a bunch of people complained, and Bex hit me with the temporary banhammer for "disrupting the community". But she felt bad about it. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

wtf
and pk'ing people at bandits is considered perfectly fine

ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info