The probation achievements leaderboard.

"
Bars wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
Rumor has it you will receive a Probation for posting a Globe Girl thread. ;D

Well, in my case it's not rumor but a PM from a moderator warning me about it :P

well last time i looked they were still in the ui ... wait??!!1
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Now that you mention it I looked for somebody I haven't seen posting for quiet some time. His last posting were in an UI Girl thread and his sig says he got probated for 6 months.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Now that you mention it I looked for somebody I haven't seen posting for quiet some time. His last posting were in an UI Girl thread and his sig says he got probated for 6 months.

*tinfoil intensifies*

Who was it, by the way? Can you PM me? I'm curious :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
...I can't believe it. Someone finally found the true origin of the Plummeting Ursa!

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Bambi received a Permaprobation?
"
Hilbert wrote:
Bambi received a Permaprobation?

Affirmative

/terminator voice
Until and unless Support confirms that, we only have one poster's word on it. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
1. I still don't know why this thread hasn't been locked yet. It should be.

2. To the 3 posters above me. The reasons for someone being probated and for how long (especially when it's based on speculation) shouldn't be in this particular section of the forum. Perhaps off-topic, but even then... It's not a topic involving PoE. It's discussing a persons fate in regards to something they have done outside of the game itself (almost certainly, for I have never heard of someone doing something in-game to be probated here on the forums)

3. It's none of "our business" imho.

Just my personal observation, feel free to disagree, but I won't be debating it in this thread. Make a new thread (or dig up an old one I guess) where the topic of moderation, probations, bans, are specifically discussed... this isn't that thread.
"
Josephoenix wrote:
1. I still don't know why this thread hasn't been locked yet. It should be.

2. To the 3 posters above me. The reasons for someone being probated and for how long (especially when it's based on speculation) shouldn't be in this particular section of the forum. Perhaps off-topic, but even then... It's not a topic involving PoE. It's discussing a persons fate in regards to something they have done outside of the game itself (almost certainly, for I have never heard of someone doing something in-game to be probated here on the forums)

3. It's none of "our business" imho.

Just my personal observation, feel free to disagree, but I won't be debating it in this thread. Make a new thread (or dig up an old one I guess) where the topic of moderation, probations, bans, are specifically discussed... this isn't that thread.

Seconded. This treads very closely on name/shame.
Number of Probations received: 0
Longest Probation received: 0
Total days on probation: 0
Best reason for probation: No reasons.

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations: None, i hate the police.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info