The probation achievements leaderboard.

Best muting/banning I received was for quoting certain NPC conversations (Oak specifically)Learned that just cause an in game character said it, I wasn't allowed to repeat it in Chat.

Second one was for contributing to an in game Chat conversation about certain types of people being forced to stay in certain rooms of the house where you cook things. I merely suggested that they be let out in order to go to work to earn money to fund my game playing and someone said it was the worst thing they ever heard on the Internet ever, and 30 seconds later I got it.

Last one was a warning for a forum post, for a hypothetical situation involving a Demon appearing in real life and performing a certain act in a certain orifice, repeatedly, if a Crafting Orb failed and how there would still be people complaining that Crafting was still too easy.

I'm a better person for learning that my sense of humour is not shared by all, and I should not listen to the tiny voice telling me to write stuff, but I still have no idea where the line is, to be honest, when looking at certain character names or what people are allowed to say in-game Chat, guess it depends on who is listening and what they decide they will report.

Last edited by RockGod on Nov 19, 2015, 4:49:39 PM
"
RockGod wrote:

Second one was for contributing to an in game Chat conversation about certain types of people being forced to stay in certain rooms of the house where you cook things. I merely suggested that they be let out in order to go to work to earn money to fund my game playing and someone said it was the worst thing they ever heard on the Internet ever, and 30 seconds later I got it.

lol :D

You triggered someone hard :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info