The probation achievements leaderboard.

Number of Probations received: 2
Longest Probation received:2 days
Total days on probation:3 days
Best reason for probation: Only one is for calling someone who was bandit killing noobs a dick. I got the second one/extension for logging on with another account to call him a dick again.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I've been probated 5 or 6 times.
Longest period - one week.
Total time spent on probation - dunno, probably more than a month.
Best reason: I got probated for the stupidest reason. Won't go into details, but it was... ridiculous. I enraged, registered a new account to flame the mods for probating me and got one week more for probation dodging. Naturally, I hadn't read the guidelines so I wasn't aware of that particular rule. My initial probation was cancelled after I contacted support, but the second for probation dodging remained. It was epic.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I have effectively reported myself and received a probation for it.

Do i win something?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I've had entire posts of mine erased, not even edited, just erased. But never been probated. I live on the east coast of the US, maybe NZ day shift/night shift is a factor.
Number of Probations received: 0
Longest Probation received:0
Total days on probation:0
Best reason for probation:0

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations:

I think getting probated is childish.
"
Kaw wrote:

I think getting probated is childish.

:D

I think never having been probated is boring.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Number of Probations received: 1
Longest Probation received: 1 day
Total days on probation: 1 day
Best reason for probation: Because i was saying the truth about ggg taking pointless decisions about game balance ( in my case was reduced mana effect moved to enlighten ).

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations: Tom_ggg is cool.
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Oct 15, 2015, 12:30:00 PM
"
reboticon wrote:
Number of Probations received: 2
Longest Probation received:2 days
Total days on probation:3 days
Best reason for probation: Only one is for calling someone who was bandit killing noobs a dick. I got the second one/extension for logging on with another account to call him a dick again.

lol. nice one.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Number of Probations received: 10 (Think I am on rank 3 or 4 here)

2 Times naming and Shaming, 2 laughable Probations(One saying people RMT in this game other for Quoting Nait2k), 1 time insulting a streamer, 1 time for the signature, 2 for hateful Posting(+Probation dodging after I called a Whiteknight a Whiteknight), and 3 times "because the mods felt like it" the stated reason was "Misleading Postings" "Posts that serve no purpose" "Posts that might upset the community"

Longest Probation received:(Think I am on rank 2 here. Rank 1 if you remove the Soulmantle guy) 3-5 Months I didn't check how long I was probated because I received a 1 Month Probation for the "Because we felt like it" reason and then they only added extended probation. I guess the moderator could only probate for 1 months so he had to chain probate and forgot to Probate at one point.(The soulmantle guy got 10 months or more)

Total days on probation: 1 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 14 + 5 + 10(dodge) + 20 + "3-5 months" + 1 day

Best reason for probation: Can't remember the exact wording but it was something along the lines "Postings that might upset the community and do more harm than good" according to the PM.
Or when I changed the signature into "Support is utterly useless" during a probation. For "Advocating RMT" when I mentioned thant people RMT in this game.

Best moderator (in your opinion) for giving out probations: Charan, he muted somebody in chat then the muted guy created characters like "IhateCharan" and wanted a 1 on 1 with Charan and Charan played along Probating him for a day every time. That guy even ranted on a RMT board how much he hates Charan and Charan even responded there.

The paid support stuff sucks at giving out probations and they even have to suck reasons out of their fingers why they probated somebody.

Best Probation Reason I know of: "Posting Off Topic in Off Topic" (That kind of uncreativity can only be beaten by "We didn't like your feedback" or "You asked for a probation in ...../forum/view-thread/....)

@Reboticon
Ah I remember that one. Those guys were trying to get their HC bandit victims banned/muted because they were "harassed with death threats"
The thread got closed by Samantha iirc because several users have been probated for calling them "Dicks/jerks/assholes"
I mean griefing players can be fun but trying to get them banned for an understandable hostile reaction is a dick move.

Hilbert: winner of the Definitely Not Boring award :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info