The probation achievements leaderboard.

Number of Probations received: 2
Longest Probation received:3
Total days on probation:4

went into a fun fight with kolp to test out the probation feeling and wasn't dissapointed. also best wished from my employer to jared for teh massive productivity boost in that week.

hope kolp(wadjet) is well, all the best (wink).

off before chris makes it an ingame challenge to get probated here.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 15, 2015, 2:05:23 PM
"
vio wrote:
Number of Probations received: >0

tsk, tsk

childish
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 15, 2015, 2:09:29 PM
I'm boring.
"
I'm boring.

no you're ..... hahahaha, no.
Number of Probations received: 0

Actually somewhat surprised, I know the terms of service like the back of my hand and walk a very thin line sometimes. Almost want to get Probation just to turn around and be like "actually, your wrong because section 9 subsection B states......"
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
Bars wrote:
Grant, white IS a bit of a boring colour for knightly armour. At least you blend well in a snowstorm :P
[Removed by Support]

i go for the pimpknight ;)

edit: dang, i liked that pic.
Last edited by vio on Oct 15, 2015, 2:48:15 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Grant, white IS a bit of a boring colour for knightly armour. At least you blend well in a snowstorm :P
[Removed by Support]

i go for the pimpknight ;)

edit: dang, i liked that pic.

:D

you mean "sheeeit"?

What do you mean pimpknight, don't you know ranged is always best in PoE? Go spear knight!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
I'm boring.

Shield charge is not boring sir.

/tip's hat

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I have effectively reported myself and received a probation for it.

Do i win something?

Peace,

-Boem-

thats quite impressive

you win....

cookies!
I dont see any any key!
"

BONUS: 3 day ban (in game and forums) for "map invading" (I invaded a LOT of maps in a couple of days, a bunch of people complained, and Bex hit me with the temporary banhammer for "disrupting the community". But she felt bad about it. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

that's a joke, right?

how is invading maps a offense. it's fun and common practice to get some free stuff from the uninitiated and newbs...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info