The probation achievements leaderboard.

I hope to one day reach the probation achievements leaderboard.

Good luck to anyone else also trying.
"

..but I was doing it before it was cool, before even the existence of the "invade" guild, and I kinda like really really overdid it. I invaded literally every open map on the leaderboard for 2-3 days straight. (This was in Anarchy I think, if i recall correctly

i did the same before guilds were a thing and quite enjoyed the reactions of map owners who first raged hard but later (mostly) realized that there was no way around cooperation to avoid further damage to their map instance.
thing is i never insulted anyone beside my presence in the map and my laid back answers to their rage posts.

poe sadly lost most of it's competitive nature when they wrongly got convinced by some (who long quit the game) they had to scrap free for all and instanced loot. time to take it back i thought. and had alot of fun.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
I have effectively reported myself and received a probation for it.

Do i win something?

Peace,

-Boem-

thats quite impressive

you win....

cookies!

boem always wins, peace!
O Probation!

I win!
"
Warmey wrote:
O Probation!

I win!

narp, disqualified for not meeting certain requirements here. next please...
Mine was for "antagonizing players and they're preferred play style"

I was talking about loot pinata mechanics that the softcore temp leagues had previously, probably because I included the word "crap". I mean, seriously, how overly politically correct is that?

It was an observation and I got a one or two week ban on the forums at the beginning of a temp league (no shop). Ever since then, I promised to myself that I'd never give another cent to GGG.
I long to join your ranks in fighting the good fight,

But unfortunately, I do not have the currency to buy the vaal orbs needed to alter my account...

Also, knowing my luck when it comes to vaaling items, I'd probably end up downgrading my account to "guest" :(
I've only been on probation once.

It was only for half an hour.

The reason was, as far as I could tell, for being the victim of a homophobic comment.

That has to win something.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I've only been on probation once.

Come on if we have such a thread at last be honest. Or are you talking about the new system?

Active members remember when people have been probated for 1+ week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info