[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

"
Laxnnn wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
Can you post ur tree idea without MOM and EB? And any changes with links gems etc? Just in shorts, ill be glad.
They're all in the first post. No changes to links outside of getting rid of HoI.

I assume you mean HoT instead of HoI, so you'd run wrath and AA? Do you think that's beneficial as opposed to running AA, HoT and clarity, in order to get power charges and manaregen? Ditching AA would be another option, but I feel like it'd make me too squishy in HC.

No, I mean HoI.

I'd run wrath and HoT. You can use AA if you prefer to be a bit more tanky and lose out on a few K DPS from dropping wrath. If you feel squishy then you're better off not using doedre's or a second dagger and going straight to a max life/es shield and a well rolled ring, you'll hit 5.3k HP and 2.5k ES quite easily without jewels.

You don't need to run clarity, just get soul siphon or use a doedre's damning amd the +5 mana gain on kill will sustain you just fine.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Dec 14, 2015, 9:48:40 PM
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
Laxnnn wrote:

I assume you mean HoT instead of HoI, so you'd run wrath and AA? Do you think that's beneficial as opposed to running AA, HoT and clarity, in order to get power charges and manaregen? Ditching AA would be another option, but I feel like it'd make me too squishy in HC.

No, I mean HoI.

I'd run wrath and HoT. You can use AA if you prefer to be a bit more tanky and lose out on a few K DPS from dropping wrath. If you feel squishy then you're better off not using doedre's or a second dagger and going straight to a max life/es shield and a well rolled ring, you'll hit 5.3k HP and 2.5k ES quite easily without jewels.

You don't need to run clarity, just get revelry or use a doedre's damning amd the +5 mana gain on kill will sustain you just fine.

Alright, thanks. Loving the build so far btw!
Okay, here's the thing.Problem I mean.
In your build You have:

WRATH (50% Mana res) + AA (25%, I swapped for HoI coz I changed 1 dagger for shield to solve defense problems for now), and this link:

HERALD OF THUNDER Curse on hit - Assassin's Mark - Innervate

This combo is impossible without recudec mana reservation poop, Innervate increase HoT mana reservation to 30% wich means we need 105% overall...
"
Okay, here's the thing.Problem I mean.
In your build You have:

WRATH (50% Mana res) + AA (25%, I swapped for HoI coz I changed 1 dagger for shield to solve defense problems for now), and this link:

HERALD OF THUNDER Curse on hit - Assassin's Mark - Innervate

This combo is impossible without recudec mana reservation poop, Innervate increase HoT mana reservation to 30% wich means we need 105% overall...
Nice answer :D
Qwark or anyone who knows.

Can you recommend the same build for a Witch?

Can you link me a tree for a Witch please? i.e. decent life pool, crit nodes and all the necessary nodes for this to work? (ideally for HC if possible so survivability is important and as long as dont take years trying to kill mobs / bosses! :) )

Thanks!
"
Nice answer :D
Still need to fix some things. Run Hot with innervate and wrath or drop wrath for Aa and hoi.
"
Xetter wrote:
Qwark or anyone who knows.

Can you recommend the same build for a Witch?

Can you link me a tree for a Witch please? i.e. decent life pool, crit nodes and all the necessary nodes for this to work? (ideally for HC if possible so survivability is important and as long as dont take years trying to kill mobs / bosses! :) )

Thanks!
it's literally the exact same tree, just change the first 5 starting nodes.
Ty for a buid. U are my friend now
"

"
No, I mean HoI.

"

You don't need to run clarity, just get soul siphon or use a doedre's damning amd the +5 mana gain on kill will sustain you just fine.

what about clarity before lvl 45? And if u add defense - offense stats (from most important to least important like in other builds) would be great also.
Last edited by Kadomir on Dec 17, 2015, 2:38:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info