[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

Hey! I wanna try your build in the flash leagues that start today, is it viable? !
"
Geonomo wrote:
Hey! I wanna try your build in the flash leagues that start today, is it viable? !
Yes.
What bandit did you take :)?
"
NoiXion wrote:
What bandit did you take :)?

Oak, Kill, Allira.
hey!

ty for inspiration. going to try your build in the 1monthsc. what are your thoughts about the diviarius dagger?
tnt IGN: GoldbergVariation
std IGN: SetPhasersToKill
Nice build! Thanks!
cut the screenshots please, or make it lower resolution, cuz it's annoying to slide page after opening spoilers
"
kjou wrote:
hey!

ty for inspiration. going to try your build in the 1monthsc. what are your thoughts about the diviarius dagger?
Has a pretty mediocre crit roll, decent spell damage and the only reason you'd want it is because of the AOE and that's pretty much what you're paying for since as an actual dagger it's worse than something you'd craft yourself with 4-5c tops.

Crit multi is much better than spell damage. Only reason I'd get 2 divinarius is if I have 2 for whatever reason, want to be defensive and there's no good daggers with multi on XYZ.

In a few days I will update the thread with my 1MHC character's stats as well.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Oct 8, 2015, 3:55:36 PM
"
Olololoev2000 wrote:
Nice build! Thanks!
cut the screenshots please, or make it lower resolution, cuz it's annoying to slide page after opening spoilers

Will do.
Stupid question but with the way Beyond is really frustrating me in the grinding scene, would this build be viable if you swapped the lightning nodes to cold and went Ice Nova?

I could also go buy a Brotherhood ring too, I suppose. I just dread going to each pack and spawning beyond mobs which get out of my control, move to the next pack and rinse and repeat. Frustrating.

"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Stupid question but with the way Beyond is really frustrating me in the grinding scene, would this build be viable if you swapped the lightning nodes to cold and went Ice Nova?

I could also go buy a Brotherhood ring too, I suppose. I just dread going to each pack and spawning beyond mobs which get out of my control, move to the next pack and rinse and repeat. Frustrating.

It would, crit builds in general have nearly identical skilltrees with little variance depending on the player's playstyle.

I'd recommend grinding it out with flame totem and shock nova until 60s, you'll be 2-shotting beyond packs once you reach a certain point where your DPS is starting to shine. Currently doing it in the 1MHC league.

You'd also outdamage ice nova via the secondary ring so once you're at a point where you're happy with your ice nova DPS you can safely switch.

Look at my crit GC guide and copy the utility gems such as heralds with ice bite, hypothermia on main skill etc. and switch light pen to cold pen. Worth noting GC is slightly lower clearspeed but a bit more survivability if you end up wanting to do that instead. I'd advise you to look at an ice nova guide as well since there's probably a few differences that I don't have the experience to know.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1360394
Last edited by Qwark28 on Oct 9, 2015, 7:33:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info