[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

"
TRIwofl wrote:
We just talked about why it isn't worth it a page back, and you have to allocate points differently to achieve said goal and reroute instead of just taking x jewell. COB is not only expensive, but why do you need to freeze them at all?

Ok so with your logic, the build stops at 107 points?

And I didn't say you must have Call of the Brotherhood. I agree it's bad but it doesn't change the fact that Storm Weaver is still an exceptionally good cluster. You still have 11 points to allocate after spending 107 points. When you get to that point, you'd wish you had taken the INT path towards ZO. At 107 points, things start to feel really slow and the most immediate-efficient source of damage is Storm Weaver.
Last edited by gtrans on Mar 27, 2016, 2:50:51 PM
trying to follow your build. still learning. can you help me with my gear.

"
"
hwwgandolf wrote:
trying to follow your build. still learning. can you help me with my gear.

"

Get spell damage on gear and cap your resistances.
what is res. cap
Hi,
how did you manage to get 24k DPS with 4 links. I am having some pretty good gear for now and the maximum I can get is 6k.Am I doing something wrong or what ?
Ty for answer :D
"
veginoid wrote:
Hi,
how did you manage to get 24k DPS with 4 links. I am having some pretty good gear for now and the maximum I can get is 6k.Am I doing something wrong or what ?

Post your gear and skilltree please.

The order of DPS acquisition goes like this

Max gem lvl
Max gems

Daggers, amulet, gloves

Auras,

Power charges, frenzy charges,

Jewels,

Flasks.

"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
veginoid wrote:
Hi,

Max gem lvl
Max gems

Daggers, amulet, gloves

Auras,

Jewels,

Flasks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFQgceB2MI9A5ID6sRLREvEZYV5xa_IG4i9CM2JIsmlSoLKjgrCiycMtE2PTpYPAU9X0GWRUdFfEWdSVFJsUyzUDBSU1MQU1JVS1XGXfJh4mKsakNsC2yMbRlwUnOzfIN_xoKbg9uJ04w2j_qTJ5Uul5WXl5f0mjua4J2qn9-iAK6ztUi5k7zqwFTAZsMJwzrLvdD118_bXutj6-7r9ew473zviPAf8Gvw1fId-Tc=?accountName=veginoid&characterName=WankAttack
"
veginoid wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
veginoid wrote:
Hi,

Max gem lvl
Max gems

Daggers, amulet, gloves

Auras,

Jewels,

Flasks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFQgceB2MI9A5ID6sRLREvEZYV5xa_IG4i9CM2JIsmlSoLKjgrCiycMtE2PTpYPAU9X0GWRUdFfEWdSVFJsUyzUDBSU1MQU1JVS1XGXfJh4mKsakNsC2yMbRlwUnOzfIN_xoKbg9uJ04w2j_qTJ5Uul5WXl5f0mjua4J2qn9-iAK6ztUi5k7zqwFTAZsMJwzrLvdD118_bXutj6-7r9ew473zviPAf8Gvw1fId-Tc=?accountName=veginoid&characterName=WankAttack

The dagger doesn't have spell damage or even flat elemental damage.

The shield doesn't have any crit or spell damage bar the implicit

The amulet doesn't have high crit multi

You don't have frenzy charges

You don't have any jewels

Very nice build, higly reccomend for new players.
Thumbs up :D
I've been playing modified version, it works rly good, currently at 38.5k dps / 4.2k hp + 2k shield. For single target and mobs with reflect I have 4 link Flame totem + added chaos dmg + faster proj + fire pen. For boss fights I'm using sometimes conc effect instead of incr area. Thx for the guide was a good point to start off :)

My gear and links:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info