[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

Remaking build in THC.
Horray!!!
Update on my THC shock nova,

Doing just fine clearing T5-9 maps, 27K tooltip DPS in a 5L.

4.8K HP
2.1k ES

6.9K EHP @ lvl 84

Gear

Spoiler

A great change from 2.0 is blasphemy.

I run HoI, HoT and Clarity. Clarity is needed in cases where I don't have vaal clarity up and something is too tanky to get instantly killed. This leaves 300 or so mana available.

By using AM on blasphemy because it curses anything that is within shock nova range, removing the fault of HOT which has time to curse only 2-3 mobs because the pack dies. You drop HoI for this.

It allows you to use the entire curse's benefits instead of just the power charges, everything within range has an extra chance to be crit and receives 40% more damage from your crit multi.

Massive damage boost compared to 2.0.

EDIT: Apparently untrue, keep using wrath + HoT

read on the ass mark mechanics here

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2j37ir/psa_how_assassins_mark_works_additive_can_go_over/
Last edited by Qwark28 on Jan 16, 2016, 6:23:02 AM
Could you perhaps post an update to your skill tree, gems and current DPS stats?

I'm currently 82 and Shock Nova sitting at ~11k DPS with auras but no charges.
"
Jes00jes wrote:
Could you perhaps post an update to your skill tree, gems and current DPS stats?

I'm currently 82 and Shock Nova sitting at ~11k DPS with auras but no charges.
The guide is current, nothing has changed since I updated it for 2.1.
Hi .. can you help me with priority keystone in skill tree when i leveling?
"
oupis wrote:
Hi .. can you help me with priority keystone in skill tree when i leveling?

Life first

Crit second

Jewels third
Hey Qwark,

I'm thinking of trying your build for the next Ascendancy update. Do you plan on updating the build, especially regarding the new Ascendancy classes?
I would highly appreciate this, as I'm still not sure which class is effectivley the best (Assassin seems rather obvious, but maybe Trickster is also interesting due to 20% cast speed and other things)

Thanks for your build, I really like the idea of it :)
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
"
Kinglooi wrote:
Hey Qwark,

I'm thinking of trying your build for the next Ascendancy update. Do you plan on updating the build, especially regarding the new Ascendancy classes?
I would highly appreciate this, as I'm still not sure which class is effectivley the best (Assassin seems rather obvious, but maybe Trickster is also interesting due to 20% cast speed and other things)

Thanks for your build, I really like the idea of it :)

Yes, definitely.

Assassin, if it remains even half as ridiculous as the reveals suggested, will be hands down the best class for this build. By increasing the crit base and providing a chance bonus on full hp enemies, you'll be able to drop doedre's, maligaro's/facebreakers for gear with hp and es but I suspect the game won't as faceroll as perceived so I withhold judgement.

Just starting out this build.
I plan to go Low Life and maybe MoM if it's possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info