Path of Exile seems to perform poorly on ATI/AMD cards?

I have a 6950 (latest firmware) which is great on every other game except PoE, I run Vsync and it's a constant 60 FPS on high everything but I'm getting LOTS of FPS stutters, the most notable one is when I use Ice Shot with LMP, it happens everytime I use that skill. Also happens with Lightning Arrow but it's only for the first few shots after just starting up the game. Lowering the graphics setting changes nothing about this.

Please do something about this GGG!
Add another 5750 to the tally. If I'm in a group of more than two players at endgame the FPS stutters make it so bad that it borders on unplayable.

I'd really like to try hardcore at some point, but there's no way I'm going to risk it until this gets sorted.
HD7770 User here, by myself I get pretty decent FPS, but in full groups with lots of effects the fps shits itself. Still get lag time with some skills that haven't loaded into memory, even though I use a SSD and have great RAM.
wtb soj
I get 200-250fps in most areas maxed, but in A3 shadows drop me down into really low FPS(for me) like 40-60. I always cap myself at 71 with dxtory anyway though. During fights without everything on low I've spiked to as low as 17FPS before, usually maintaining 40-50fps though. Kinda bad performance for a F2P game honestly.

HD 7870(OC 20%)/i5-2500k(Default with turbo on)/8GB RAM
Akumos/Xenoith/Toccata.
7970 here. When i turned of AA im fine. With it on i go to laggtown. Maybe there is a hidden max requirement for the game? :P
5850 here. No issues whatsoever.
6800 here,game/pc locks up
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
WolfAkela wrote:
5850 here. No issues whatsoever.

Could you list the rest of your specs please? And what settings do you run the game on? Do you have anti-aiiasing and/or v-sync enabled?
I get massive fps lag to the point it is unplayable. Screen freezes for a few seconds at a time. Only happens when lots of AOE spells+summons are going off it seems. I put all my settings as low as possible and disabled everything I could. Did nothing to fix it. At this point I cant do maps at all. I have an ATI Radeon 5700.
HD 6870 Here, I have very few issues, the worst it does is stutter for like one second from time to time otherwise all settings maxed and running 140 fps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info