[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
LazerDeath wrote:
I have another very important question to me. How about lvling up and running maps, dont u die on reflects? I use fire+WED in my tornado setup to split damage type and use AA to reduce both input dmg. But there are situations where i almost oneshot myself on suddenly appeared reflects. This is the only reason stopps me from using fully phys setup on tornado with pCOC + mulplier.

Depends what kind of reflect you're talking about. Ele reflect map is easy, just take off hatred. Phys reflect is tricky, use phys to lightning+ wed and life leech, grace and etc. I try to avoid Phys reflect and -Res in high tier maps. If you were asking about monster reflect, it's not a problem if you right click them in a pack. Only time I would use trap is on single phys reflect target. You can always run GGGRBB if you wanna mix up your dmg.

"
Good morning,

I haven't TS since 2.0 came out, what changes would you make for HC? I'm curious about your reasoning for not taking the frenzy charges. I think frenzy charges.

If i played hc again, i would use grace + aa for auras. Also would use Lightning coil for chest. My reasoning for not taking frenzy should be found in my first post.
IRL stuff
Talent's are not updated! :p please fix
"
Eyeshotz wrote:
Talent's are not updated! :p please fix

Not sure what you mean
IRL stuff
Hi,
great Guide !

Playing TS now for a while (with many breaks couse of family^^)

This is my Gear:

Im not rly happy with the DPS...
TT-DPS is 65k with Charges up (no flasks)

The question now is, what should i upgrade first / second ?
What should i aim for ?
"
Nyurael wrote:
Hi,
great Guide !

Playing TS now for a while (with many breaks couse of family^^)

This is my Gear:

Im not rly happy with the DPS...
TT-DPS is 65k with Charges up (no flasks)

The question now is, what should i upgrade first / second ?
What should i aim for ?

When you're satisfied with your survivability, aim for better bows.
IRL stuff
I'm at 5k HP atm, feels ok.
Rest of gear looks good ?
So just collect all currency and aim for a bow ?
yup, go for a better bow
IRL stuff
Hi Ayvi, just wanna ask did you consider using WED and Phys to Lightning in tornado shot setup? I've seen it in other builds and it increases the damage higher than using increase crit damage and PCoC. How do you see this?
"
Ayvi wrote:
yup, go for a better bow

What bow should i aim for ?
Just an upgrade, or farm currency till i am able to buy a final bow ?
"
Nyurael wrote:
"
Ayvi wrote:
yup, go for a better bow

What bow should i aim for ?
Just an upgrade, or farm currency till i am able to buy a final bow ?

for a lot better of course:
http://poe.trade/search/iwizikuomoniki

Capping your crit chance shouldn' be a problem (considering rest of your gear), so if your upgrade has something like 8,7% base it should still be ok.
Bonus: pick one with free prefix for yoloexing.

p.s. I've set upper limit to crit chance because all 6l harbringers with 400+ pdps and crit base over 9,0% seems to cost 1+ mirror (which isn't good deal in this case (imo)). For my limited knowledge Dragon Wind seems the best buy, by price/quality ratio. (edit: In case u refuse to yoloex at all, Sorrow Thunder is better by price and by quality)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 6, 2015, 2:11:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info