[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
billypzw wrote:
Hi Ayvi, just wanna ask did you consider using WED and Phys to Lightning in tornado shot setup? I've seen it in other builds and it increases the damage higher than using increase crit damage and PCoC. How do you see this?

WED+Phys to lightning has very nice damage but you lose alot of leech. Also your damage is weak against high resist bosses/ mobs with res mod.

"
Nyurael wrote:
"
Ayvi wrote:
yup, go for a better bow

What bow should i aim for ?
Just an upgrade, or farm currency till i am able to buy a final bow ?

Your bow is good atm, if you're patient you can go for the final bow upgrade or get a 400+ pdps one if you can't wait
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Nov 7, 2015, 12:17:06 AM
Hello, could you please tell me what is the less important gem that i can skip for your puncture trap ? i only have a 5l chest atm, thanks for awsome guide
can we use windripper on this one?
"
nondasp wrote:
Hello, could you please tell me what is the less important gem that i can skip for your puncture trap ? i only have a 5l chest atm, thanks for awsome guide

I would use puncture,trap,point blank, ppad, trap and mine dmg.

"
can we use windripper on this one?

Windripper is ele dmg, you just have to change some stuff around. Not very good for traps though.
IRL stuff
Can u make a 4L build for gems for low lvs
And 1 more thing what about mana problem ?
Last edited by Shot_Down on Nov 11, 2015, 3:13:17 PM
"
Shot_Down wrote:
Can u make a 4L build for gems for low lvs
And 1 more thing what about mana problem ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1326730
This is my 4l build which i used to kill atziri with on the 5th day of warband. it's a scion version though, but ranger has it better anyways. If you have problem with mana leech, take spirit void.
IRL stuff
what u doin for chaos damage bosses? i see u got -60 res
"
Shot_Down wrote:
what u doin for chaos damage bosses? i see u got -60 res

Chaos damage can be dodged. If you worry about chaos damage, you could always get some res into it.
IRL stuff
Hi, Ayvi!

This is my first attempt going Uber. As soon as i was sure to take off Vaals until they go undergroung, i didnt take topaz flask wich is my big fault. But id ask u to look this my video. And answer some questions https://youtu.be/MhYnEFKJuGI

I have rather good dps for a 400pds bow (I have 65k on TS tooltip now in hideout), and i used mirror arrow + teleport arrow + blood rage + vaal haste. Ever this didnt help my to slay one of them. Another one didnt die on 3 traps also... can the problem be in my accuracy chance to hit? I have 88% on my 95lvl. Another question, will lvling up my ranger help. What if i go her on 97+?
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
Your dps is good, problem is lack of skill. Only at the end than left few portals, you started to move more better. Need more practice.
Last edited by Life2v on Nov 16, 2015, 5:37:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info