[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
LazerDeath wrote:
"

If you look at the previous page I just thanked Ayvi for the theory here to help me kill Uber in 2.0

I guess I need to grab some video software because it seems to be a common request, my bow is very good for non-Mirrored but I don't use any Mirrored or Legacy.

I need to get better at navigating the chamber in Uber form, maximum 1 death in two tries up to her, but so far one run I failed and one completed. From reflecting on my own gameplay was running into spears a little too much. She is also ofc faster in Uber form, just needs adjusting but I'm pretty poor atm, so no sets :>

Killing with trap as he does? Link ur bow pls.

Here in Russia nobody kill it with ranger because we dont have such good stuff, so i want to be a first one. And nobody to ask))

Ignore gems, always leveling a full set because I want to make my own optimal corruptions (not easy)

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
It is very good bow anyway. I have just this:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare

Physical dmg: 174-421 (augmented)
Crit chance: 8.80% (augmented)
Attack per sec: 1.35 (augmented)
--------

And it is top bow here for now

It will be not easy to get her with this. Have 3 uber sets already, and will be more. I plan trying her at 95. Now just 94.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
"
"
LazerDeath wrote:
"

If you look at the previous page I just thanked Ayvi for the theory here to help me kill Uber in 2.0

I guess I need to grab some video software because it seems to be a common request, my bow is very good for non-Mirrored but I don't use any Mirrored or Legacy.

I need to get better at navigating the chamber in Uber form, maximum 1 death in two tries up to her, but so far one run I failed and one completed. From reflecting on my own gameplay was running into spears a little too much. She is also ofc faster in Uber form, just needs adjusting but I'm pretty poor atm, so no sets :>

Killing with trap as he does? Link ur bow pls.

Here in Russia nobody kill it with ranger because we dont have such good stuff, so i want to be a first one. And nobody to ask))

Ignore gems, always leveling a full set because I want to make my own optimal corruptions (not easy)

Wow, sick bow and grats on your kill. Is that the one from warbands?

"
itaMcMuffin wrote:
how do you keep your mana up?

Mana leech from my jewel + instant leech from acuity. Take spirit void if you don't have instant leech.
IRL stuff
What if i take this passives instead of some HP. Will it help to compensate the leak of my bow dmg?

Spoiler
"
Ayvi wrote:
Wow, sick bow and grats on your kill. Is that the one from warbands?

I had it from 1.3, originally it had 8.2% Crit Chance from a poorly rolled Increased Crit Chance, but was metamodded when that method was revealed. I felt okay to buy it in 1.3 due to the draft of the tree, basically would had to take a 5th Power Charge and invest into Crit Jewels to make it work. This was a pleasant alternative :)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
so if traps are doing 112k damage is that 112k times 3? when laid done onto target
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Is this build HC viable?

I am looking to start my first HC league and really wanted to either find a build that is sort of "out of meta" to work with or just go back to what I know (Bow builds). If this is HC viable, I will give it a shot (no pun intended)

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
so if traps are doing 112k damage is that 112k times 3? when laid done onto target

From my experience, when 3 puncture traps proc on a target at the same time, it will only take damage from 1 puncture trap. I've tested using 3 traps on atziri and 1 trap on atziri, there's no difference. There was a difference when I used burning arrow trap back in 1.3 though, but that's a different story :P

"
TMHChaser wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

I am looking to start my first HC league and really wanted to either find a build that is sort of "out of meta" to work with or just go back to what I know (Bow builds). If this is HC viable, I will give it a shot (no pun intended)

It's viable. I ran a ts up to lvl 80 during a 1 month race then stopped after 4/4 challenges. If you plan on playing ts in hc, try lightning coil.
IRL stuff
"
LazerDeath wrote:
What if i take this passives instead of some HP. Will it help to compensate the leak of my bow dmg?

Spoiler

That would be cool if it was viable to get those noods, but i wouldnt reccomend it, capping resistance and getting as much life as you can is the most important thing. need 4.5k+
I have another very important question to me. How about lvling up and running maps, dont u die on reflects? I use fire+WED in my tornado setup to split damage type and use AA to reduce both input dmg. But there are situations where i almost oneshot myself on suddenly appeared reflects. This is the only reason stopps me from using fully phys setup on tornado with pCOC + mulplier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info