[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Hey Bailees!

Bought some Atziri Steps from you the other day, not sure if you remember me or not. Really liked your reasoning behind the Tree as it is very different from how people are approaching things at the moment. I agree that during Atziri losing Charges is very much a pain and I plan on speccing back into Power Charges to see how that goes.

Mapping is pretty nice with how snowbally it can get with 8 Frenzy Charge, but after thinking it over it us true that we likely do not need it.

Hey I remember :)
Glad you enjoyed reading the guide ^^
IRL stuff
hi, how do you get 200 dps from puncture trap? I run similar setup and I dont come close to that. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by failsafe001 on Sep 13, 2015, 11:58:05 AM
"
failsafe001 wrote:
hi, how do get 200 dps from puncture trap? I rund s similar setup and I dont come close to that. Thanks in advance.

I used these buffs to get my the tooltip dps to peak
IRL stuff
You think you can do Uber with a 400 pDPS bow?
"
returnofsnow wrote:
You think you can do Uber with a 400 pDPS bow?

I haven't had the chance to try out a 400pdps bow in 2.0 Uber. Back in 1.3 I was able to do it wit a 350-360? pDPS bow with non mirrored items, but it's different now. in 2.0 Ondar is nerfed so her spears hit more often now and the HP + DMG buff to that instance shouldn't be taken lightly for a TS. I can give it a go for testing purposes if given the opportunity :)
IRL stuff
Thanks very much for this guide. I followed it to level 70 very quickly. Now I'm looking to get ready for maps.

Can you speak to which gems should definitely have quality, the ones where quality is a nice-to-have, and the ones where quality isn't too important?

Thanks again for the hard work on sharing your build.

-CryptO

"
Crypt0_POE wrote:
Thanks very much for this guide. I followed it to level 70 very quickly. Now I'm looking to get ready for maps.

Can you speak to which gems should definitely have quality, the ones where quality is a nice-to-have, and the ones where quality isn't too important?

Thanks again for the hard work on sharing your build.

-CryptO

I'd recommend quality on all gems. Some may not need it like blink arrow, mirror arrow, hatred, etc. Level your gems to lvl 20 then GCP recipe vendor it for easy q20 gem. Releveling is pretty easy, the hardest part is getting lvl 19 to 20.
IRL stuff
What link setup do you use on ubers for your puncture trap? I'm currently running trap + puncture + trap/mine dmg + pb + slow proj + phys proj dmg, is there a better setup for this? And what's your thoughts on vaal haste vs rallying cry?
Last edited by englishdude on Sep 19, 2015, 5:21:32 PM
"
englishdude wrote:
What link setup do you use on ubers for your puncture trap? I'm currently running trap + puncture + trap/mine dmg + pb + slow proj + phys proj dmg, is there a better setup for this? And what's your thoughts on vaal haste vs rallying cry?

I'm using the same trap set up as you are. I haven't looked into another set up since this has been doing a lot of work for me already. Rallying cry vs Vaal Haste is bascally a choice of consistent damage or burst damage. You can always run both and take off Mirror Arrow. Also, Rallying cry benefits trap damage vs Atziri, where Vaal Haste does not. Vaal Haste can help burst bosses like the Double Vaals though. Feel free to make changes accordingly to your playstyle.
IRL stuff
Nice build.

How do you deal with reflect (not reflect maps)?
IGN Soultakerr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info