[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
LazerDeath wrote:
Hi, Ayvi!

This is my first attempt going Uber. As soon as i was sure to take off Vaals until they go undergroung, i didnt take topaz flask wich is my big fault. But id ask u to look this my video. And answer some questions https://youtu.be/MhYnEFKJuGI

I have rather good dps for a 400pds bow (I have 65k on TS tooltip now in hideout), and i used mirror arrow + teleport arrow + blood rage + vaal haste. Ever this didnt help my to slay one of them. Another one didnt die on 3 traps also... can the problem be in my accuracy chance to hit? I have 88% on my 95lvl. Another question, will lvling up my ranger help. What if i go her on 97+?

Hi, there are some things i noticed during your vaal fight.
1. You double spawned vaal by walking to the center in the room. I recommend walking to either the left or the right side and trigger one of the vaal spawn. The other vaal will be triggered automatically after a few seconds. This means you have time to burst the vaal you spawned first while the other boss is still spawning.
2. You used all 3 traps on 1 spawn. I believe the damage do not stack if they all proc at the same time. At most I would use 2 traps for better chance for them to proc. The 3rd trap can go to the other vaal spawn. Please don't expect your 3 traps to 1 shot the boss, your damage is good, but not good enough to 1 shot bosses.
3. Your flasks. Why are you using divination distillation? I also see you don't really use your mana flask as well.
4. After your first death you could have swapped a flask out for topaz.

Also to answer your question, yes. Leveling can help you improve. But like vydunas said, there's a lot of practice that needs to take place. You can always handicap yourself and run normal atziri.

Hope this helps. GL!
IRL stuff
"
Ayvi wrote:

Also to answer your question, yes. Leveling can help you improve. But like vydunas said, there's a lot of practice that needs to take place. You can always handicap yourself and run normal atziri.

Hope this helps. GL!

I practice on normal a lot. About 500+ runs last mounth. U can see how i make it on my twitch yesterdays archive recording.
It is a problem that it is too easy for me. It explains why i do not have any topaz flasks at all :)

Ive changed 1 ring for accuracy, and now have 92% chance to hit. Ive got topaz flask, and have 8 ubersets in my stash. But a friend of mine sais ill never kill Aziri without Acuity gloves. Is it true?

I dont really want to spend those hardly looted by myself ubersets for just attemps not killing her :(
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
Last edited by LazerDeath on Nov 17, 2015, 12:11:42 PM
Which is why i said handicap yourself in normal runs. Like downgrade your gears so it doesn't become easy. Acuity makes it easier since you get hp and save some passives. But I think it's doable even without.
IRL stuff
do i use burning arrow trap 4link before i get 6link for puncture? Or is that low /mid gear guide outdated?
"
lingongrova wrote:
do i use burning arrow trap 4link before i get 6link for puncture? Or is that low /mid gear guide outdated?

Kind of outdated and I never got to fixing the guide up. Puncture is better than burning arrow in 2.0
IRL stuff
Hello. Could you make leveling tree? For example: 30, 60, 90 points. I've wanted to try this build but never played with bow and that would be helpful for me.
Just started a ranger today. Low level still. But what type of ranger aould you recommend for end game/atziri? T shot or PA?
"
SzejkM8 wrote:
Hello. Could you make leveling tree? For example: 30, 60, 90 points. I've wanted to try this build but never played with bow and that would be helpful for me.

This would probably be my leveling tree

Remove the 2 dex nodes near arrow dancing later when you go into aspect of eagle, remove survivalist when you are able to cap res without it.
Hope that helps ^^

"
YoungClutch03 wrote:
Just started a ranger today. Low level still. But what type of ranger aould you recommend for end game/atziri? T shot or PA?

Both are capable of atziri. PA does atziri/uber better with less cost. At end game, TS wins due it having more room for improvements (Gears may cost you an arm and a leg though).
IRL stuff
Hi. I've been reading from the posts and it says that you recommend that we have Spirit Void if we don't have acuity. Is it possible that one would not need Spirit Void if they have a good amount of DPS with at least 0.4% mana leech? I have about 18k DPS and I do not have Spirit Void. I'm still able to leech mana back but there are times where I am mana hungry. Based on your experience, what DPS threshold would I need to not have to pick up Spirit Void, assuming this is efficient.
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Nov 24, 2015, 5:48:09 AM
"
Yuufe wrote:
Hi. I've been reading from the posts and it says that you recommend that we have Spirit Void if we don't have acuity. Is it possible that one would not need Spirit Void if they have a good amount of DPS with at least 0.4% mana leech? I have about 18k DPS and I do not have Spirit Void. I'm still able to leech mana back but there are times where I am mana hungry. Based on your experience, what DPS threshold would I need to not have to pick up Spirit Void, assuming this is efficient.

Trials and errors. Just do contents and see if you need the node or not. If there are situations where you lack leech, I would just go for it.
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Nov 25, 2015, 1:03:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info