2.03: Shavs for all casuals!

"
"
Temper wrote:
"

Not an issue.
Good call on GGG part and I'm a ruler of trading here.

Soooooo BYAAAA

Is there a supporter title for that or do we just like ... take your word for it ?

=P

I don't have to prove anything I'm too good.

SORRY.

Can confirm.
"
I don't have to prove anything I'm too good.

That moment when i'm pretty sure i just spotted Chuck Norris on an ARPG game's forum :D
Hf :)
I think it's a great change, and I hope more people get to experiment with them. I can't believe how salty some people are over the change. I've had a legacy since anarchy and I'm excited for more people to get to try one if they desire, it's a fun item and some people prefer to grind out their drops rather than pay for them.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Earthslug wrote:
Good choice ggg made with the x4 droprate.
I hope ALOT of casuals will get one now.

I played low life shavs before and I can tell to the newcomers:
It is NOT a free ride to lvl 100. Far from it.

Freeze
Stun
Shock
No life flasks to save ur ass, es gone = -10%
Reflect on high dps builds
No armor
Still need to 5 link
Still need to 6 link for godly builds
Still need sick dps weapon
Chaos res or es drains as fast as ur life
No es fill on flame, desecrate maps
RF based on both life and es

If you cant play CI, forget low life.

Still I whish u all the best with it

i dont' think many ppl think shavs is a free ride to level 100 and most ppl don't aim for lvl 100 they just wanna play low life
Is this real life ?
"
I can't believe how salty some people are over the change.

2.0.2 pushed me to think map drop supposed adjustements was just a lie i havn't noticed any changes after it on a large amount of map.

So now i really encourage GGG for this patch regarding unique drops but if it's another move to try bringing back leaving players it would really be a wrong one.

:)
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
I can't believe how salty some people are over the change.

2.0.2 pushed me to think map drop supposed adjustements was just a lie i havn't noticed any changes after it on a large amount of map.

So now i really encourage GGG for this patch regarding unique drops but if it's another move to try bringing back leaving players it would really be a wrong one.

:)

Yeah I ran 25 77s in a row - all at least 100q and 15+ packsize - and didn't get a single 78+ map back. If I'm going to be stuck in lower level maps, it would be nice to get to experiment with some new builds while I do so.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Good at trading, anyway.

Good at Dark Souls against little kittens?

LOL maybe not so good.

there are kittens in Dark Souls?
well I wouldn't be surprised. the devs could put mosquitoes in there, and they'd still one-shot you.
Dark Souls: "the life bar is just a formality. don't count on it", the game.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
reboticon wrote:
I think it's a great change, and I hope more people get to experiment with them. I can't believe how salty some people are over the change. I've had a legacy since anarchy and I'm excited for more people to get to try one if they desire, it's a fun item and some people prefer to grind out their drops rather than pay for them.

I'm not salty but its a mistake in a game that allows trade. We all saw what lightning coils were worth when they rained. like 1-2 chaos. Now, with good drop rates or stingy depending on your POV, you can actually feel good about finding one and sell for tidy sum of you so choose. Something like shavs were demand is already low due to most shavs builds being nerfed to the ground - its uncalled for.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 2, 2015, 2:31:26 AM
Fuck G** i had to save up 1150 chaoses to buy shavs... 16 ex.
This is kneejerk balance like always to bring ppl back for weekend stash sale...

They are not comming back ffs. All are playin RoS now.. Was thinking about buyin some MTXes but now ill buy RoS instead.
Let the legendaries drop rate begin.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Sep 2, 2015, 3:58:40 AM
"
Malone wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
0 times 4 is still zero...

Bored to read this comment everywhere. This is so wrong lol ...

Yes it is a self centered attitude.It will not benefit me so it is bad never mind the community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info