2.03: Shavs for all casuals!

"
Xaxarius wrote:
man, this really pisses me off. I have 5000+ hours in this game. Just dropped my first Shav's on Saturday night. Yah, I already traded for one a few months ago in standard.

I really want all new players to go through the same shit I went through to get their stuff. Yeah, I have shav's, mjolner, Kaoms, Mings Heart, VOid battery, etc.....and I guarantee you I paid like 30ex for each of these.

This is why younger people in America have no jobs and tons of student loans....you want everything for free, not like me who worked really hard for all my stuff. Well, maybe I will let you wash my Porsche. If you pay me for the pleasure to do so.

Shame on you GGG for bending over for these POS's

The saltyness is strong in this one lol.

edit: Oh btw, found a kaom after 500h and have 40+ pure ex. How do you feel about that?:D
Last edited by andreicde on Sep 2, 2015, 11:27:41 AM
"
Earthslug wrote:
Good choice ggg made with the x4 droprate.
I hope ALOT of casuals will get one now.

I played low life shavs before and I can tell to the newcomers:
It is NOT a free ride to lvl 100. Far from it.

Freeze
Stun
Shock
No life flasks to save ur ass, es gone = -10%
Reflect on high dps builds
No armor
Still need to 5 link
Still need to 6 link for godly builds
Still need sick dps weapon
Chaos res or es drains as fast as ur life
No es fill on flame, desecrate maps
RF based on both life and es

If you cant play CI, forget low life.

Still I whish u all the best with it

thx for the tip Mr.Elitist
Anyone who doesn't want this change does RMT. Plain and simple. Saying "It took me 5000 hours to farm my first shavs so I wan't everyone else to miserable" is BS.
"
domelious wrote:
Anyone who doesn't want this change does RMT. Plain and simple. Saying "It took me 5000 hours to farm my first shavs so I wan't everyone else to miserable" is BS.

I broke my ankle last week so everyone should get their ankle broken
"
Jaille wrote:
"
domelious wrote:

I broke my ankle last week so everyone should get their ankle broken

You're not even exaggerating the levels of sodium in these threads.

The people screaming fire and brimstone about this patch are mad they can't RMT/have imaginary internet currency or are just pants-on-head bad at statistics.
To sum it up: People upset have empty lives.
so if you dont like the game being made easier you rmt, have an empty life, are crazy elitists and salty? That is really what you people are saying? How does rmt even come into this? What absurd knot of logic are we using to crowbar in the usual rmt slander here?

I couldnt really care either way about the change, I dont use items like shavs for anything other than skins. I wish they had buffed orb and map drops instead, seems a bit random buffing shavs drops, whatever, who cares.

Well, apparently a lot of you care and you are so salty about other people being salty that you are accusing them of real money trading, or theyre mad they cant have imaginary internet currency? WutFace? Like this change totally didnt come from a bunch of you crying whaaa whaaa I cant have imaginary internet pixels whaaaa whaaaaa GGG buff shavs drop Im poor I cant be bothered to put in effort to learn game and afford items whaaaa whaaaaa drop more shavs I want shavs whaaaa. Ya that totally wasnt a thing that lead to this right?

lol @ everyone tbh.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
so if you dont like the game being made easier you rmt, have an empty life, are crazy elitists and salty? That is really what you people are saying? How does rmt even come into this? What absurd knot of logic are we using to crowbar in the usual rmt slander here?

I couldnt really care either way about the change, I dont use items like shavs for anything other than skins. I wish they had buffed orb and map drops instead, seems a bit random buffing shavs drops, whatever, who cares.

Well, apparently a lot of you care and you are so salty about other people being salty that you are accusing them of real money trading, or theyre mad they cant have imaginary internet currency? WutFace? Like this change totally didnt come from a bunch of you crying whaaa whaaa I cant have imaginary internet pixels whaaaa whaaaaa GGG buff shavs drop Im poor I cant be bothered to put in effort to learn game and afford items whaaaa whaaaaa drop more shavs I want shavs whaaaa. Ya that totally wasnt a thing that lead to this right?

lol @ everyone tbh.

correction: learn to ''trade in the game'', you don't need to know about the game mechanics lol
I'm gonna make a cool animated guardian build and outfit him with a Shavs also.

It'll be me an my guardian. Both sporting Shavs and farming Mjolners. And doing well with the Wraeclastian ladies.

Ahhh Yeeahh
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

lol @ everyone tbh.

tons of people rmt dude. RMT is so common. I've bitched to tons of people in game that PoE drops suck and I'm frustrated. They sympathize and tell me there are other faster ways to get that void battery with a HINT HINT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info