2.03: Shavs for all casuals!

Shav for all casuals when 90 % of low life builds have been nerfed to ground. lol.
IGN TylordRampage
Cullers will become popular maybe? Wondertrap tri curse/ quad curse auromancer mf's?

Heartbreaker costing 1 fuse...
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
Cullers will become popular maybe? Wondertrap tri curse/ quad curse auromancer mf's?

Heartbreaker costing 1 fuse...

Good times :)

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
shavs so 1.3. already price was completely deflated like 40ex for a 6L in std whereas before 80ex was the norm. lost half its value or more since glory days of shatter chuck or LL throw

all the cool kids are using Kingsgaurd or lightning coils with their Mjölner

I use Shavs you just need good ES gear, you can't get by with low ES on pieces or you will get crushed. I used to use a coil but the dmg difference is very noticeable.

Also people are not taking into account the increased drops will allow more players to use for builds increasing demand over the current meta because of low drop rates, so the price is not going to tank as much as people think.

Cause casual players have 3ex laying around to buy shavs at 25% cost and the currency to link it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Sep 1, 2015, 9:10:30 PM
"
The definition of 'casual' within the context of PoE is pretty fucked. Even a 'casual' on PoE is a fairly hardcore gamer.

At any rate, if I get one I'll use it for the skin. I like the skin.

That's what I'm talking about :D

Joooooin me.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Shav is bad now that they had to increase the drop rate kekekke

( Low life )
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm a bit worry to see this patch ending like the previous patch regarding maps drop.
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I'm a bit worry to see this patch ending like the previous patch regarding maps drop.

haha yea buff which was a nerf
Git R Dun!
man, this really pisses me off. I have 5000+ hours in this game. Just dropped my first Shav's on Saturday night. Yah, I already traded for one a few months ago in standard.

I really want all new players to go through the same shit I went through to get their stuff. Yeah, I have shav's, mjolner, Kaoms, Mings Heart, VOid battery, etc.....and I guarantee you I paid like 30ex for each of these.

This is why younger people in America have no jobs and tons of student loans....you want everything for free, not like me who worked really hard for all my stuff. Well, maybe I will let you wash my Porsche. If you pay me for the pleasure to do so.

Shame on you GGG for bending over for these POS's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info