2.03: Shavs for all casuals!

sweet. i may end up with a shavs sometime in my PoE career now!

may look to build a low life bow ranger build now.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
man, this really pisses me off. I have 5000+ hours in this game. Just dropped my first Shav's on Saturday night. Yah, I already traded for one a few months ago in standard.

I really want all new players to go through the same shit I went through to get their stuff. Yeah, I have shav's, mjolner, Kaoms, Mings Heart, VOid battery, etc.....and I guarantee you I paid like 30ex for each of these.

This is why younger people in America have no jobs and tons of student loans....you want everything for free, not like me who worked really hard for all my stuff. Well, maybe I will let you wash my Porsche. If you pay me for the pleasure to do so.

Shame on you GGG for bending over for these POS's

Then you really got ripped off big time. I just sold both a kaoms heart and a ming's this week, both under 10ex. BEFORE the announcement.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
man, this really pisses me off. I have 5000+ hours in this game. Just dropped my first Shav's on Saturday night. Yah, I already traded for one a few months ago in standard.

You are right all players shouldn't work / studie / get a wife / kids if they want a chance to get a shavronne. Make sense.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 1, 2015, 9:21:04 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:

I really want all new players to go through the same shit I went through to get their stuff. Yeah, I have shav's, mjolner, Kaoms, Mings Heart, VOid battery, etc.....and I guarantee you I paid like 30ex for each of these.

This is why younger people in America have no jobs and tons of student loans....you want everything for free, not like me who worked really hard for all my stuff. Well, maybe I will let you wash my Porsche. If you pay me for the pleasure to do so.

5000 hours! You really did work hard.

I'm unsure that I worked that many hours at my IRL job in that time. (Had to sleep and play an hour or two of PoE here and there.) :)
"
Xaxarius wrote:

I feel sorry for you. Powertrading must be rough. Did you even have time to use those items inbetween your trading sessions?

I would say this change is good for you, now you might find these items by yourself in the wilderness and save some currency. And small time traders like me might get to afford shav's one day.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Xaxarius wrote:

LOLLLLLL!!!

Btw, I payed like 7-20 chaos on warbands for my two ming's heart.
Standard players getting mad at one item being made more abundant?
Shouldn't your item graveyard be absolutely overflowing with the stupid things?
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Not an issue.
Good call on GGG part and I'm a ruler of trading here.

Soooooo BYAAAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Not an issue.

Soooooo BYAAAA

Is there a supporter title for that or do we just like ... take your word for it ?

=P
"
Temper wrote:
"

Not an issue.

Soooooo BYAAAA

Is there a supporter title for that or do we just like ... take your word for it ?

=P

I don't have to prove anything I'm too good.

SORRY.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info