2.03: Shavs for all casuals!

"
Iths wrote:

i dont' think many ppl think shavs is a free ride to level 100 and most ppl don't aim for lvl 100 they just wanna play low life

/thread
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Earthslug wrote:
I ran out of scours and tried to buy some on trade chat.

WTB 4 scours, pay 2 regrets.
IMO a very fair deal.

Spammed it over 8 channels for 10 minutes.

Nothing...

Spammed in caps cause I got outbumped by the script sellers.

Got muted by GM...

That was the end of my trade chat experience.
Got scours via global 820 thank god. Best channel ever

This is a prime example of why trade separates those who are willing to learn from those who are not. This is a good thing!

Instead of getting mad and posting in caps you should have asked yourself: why is no one interested in my offer. With some further research you might have discovered that you can buy a regret for 2 scours from the vendor. So your deal was not fair at all. You expected others to go through the hassle of trading with you for nothing in return.

"
Faendris wrote:

This is a prime example of why trade separates those who are willing to learn from those who are not. This is a good thing!

Instead of getting mad and posting in caps you should have asked yourself: why is no one interested in my offer. With some further research you might have discovered that you can buy a regret for 2 scours from the vendor. So your deal was not fair at all. You expected others to go through the hassle of trading with you for nothing in return.

Im perfectly aware of npc scour/regret ratio.

As I said, I found willing players on global 820 so there is absolutely no need for me to up the offer. Actually those demanding that can join the mute list.

The problem is not me, but the imo failed tradechat and macro scripters.

Another example:
Tp at dominus pls help, posted for 2 minutes. Got 1 reply: die alone in there noob!

While few leagus back, ambush eg, you'd have a 6 player party in 30 sec or less.

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Sep 10, 2015, 9:17:52 PM
If it was Normal Playthrough Dominus that's to be expected. Seeing as how we even have an even harder Boss coming after you beat Act 3 with Malachai.

If it was Mapping I'd understand the weird replies but if it was on the normal playthrough yeah... Means something wrong with your build if you can't even solo the Normal PT Bosses.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
If it was Normal Playthrough Dominus that's to be expected. Seeing as how we even have an even harder Boss coming after you beat Act 3 with Malachai.

If it was Mapping I'd understand the weird replies but if it was on the normal playthrough yeah... Means something wrong with your build if you can't even solo the Normal PT Bosses.

Normal play-through got that much harder, in 2.0. especially if you happen to be SSF.
everything just hits for a ton of damage, towards late Act 3 and primarily Act 4.
not to mention Malachai is still hard as nails, even though he got nerfed from the "RIP boss" he used to be on Normal.

so if the man has problems playing though Normal, it can be anything from Gear to FPS and back.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Well congratz nublets. Mjolner 10 ex on standart (used as example). It was ~30 a month ago. Enjoy your free ride. Soon you will be wiping ass with your favorite uniques. Good luck finding a mirror or 6 t1 rare coz it seems only these will retain their value.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
Well congratz nublets. Mjolner 10 ex on standart (used as example). It was ~30 a month ago. Enjoy your free ride. Soon you will be wiping ass with your favorite uniques. Good luck finding a mirror or 6 t1 rare coz it seems only these will retain their value.

The improvement has begun to gain traction. Thanks for the update!
"
Char1983 wrote:
It feels like the rich people within the economy which we are (almost) all part of are pissed off by this patch and then make disgruntled statements like the one in the topic (BTW I am kinda casual and had a Shavs drop in 1.3.).

Shavs was like 25-30 ex before the new patch. It was 42 when I dropped it (on standard). The effect the new patch will have is pretty hard to predict. Certainly they will get cheaper, the question is by how much. Before, there was a supply-demand-balance which went to equilibrium at about 30 exalt. Now the supply is increased, and the balance will shift. To where? Hard to tell. Will four times as many people be willing to pay 15 exalt? Possible. Will they only be willing to pay 5 exalt? Also possible. It is certainly not a linear relationship. If 30 times as much dropped, the price would likely dive below 1 exalt.

The price of the Marohi Erqui literally collapsed with 2.0 when it drops more often. I do not think it drops more than three times as often, but the price went from about 1 exalt to maybe 3-5c.

BTW I like that things are a bit more common now, but if I was GGG, I would have increased the drop rates by 50-100% rather than 300%.

5-10ex maybe?

The thing is, very few could afford to risk vaal on shavs before. Probably still can't as you want to 6L it first.

Will probably be seeing more attempts at that, although its still very costly to try vaaling 6L gear 5L isn't that hard to make, and not everyone needs that 6th link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info