What you mean D3 characters look better?

I lol at those comments and think Path of Exile all the way!

Anyone who thinks D3 looks better is probably watching Saturday morning cartoons right now so I can say this - they have no taste.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 29, 2015, 2:34:29 PM
I dont think I've ever seen anyone make such a claim non-jokingly.

Well maybe some WoW drones, but they are the joke themselves.

Spoiler
Docks colours go pretty well with what you have there, nice!
Oblivious
"
roetetoet wrote:
I lol at those comments and think Path of Exile all the way!

the thing is, those people probably consider animations, stock visual options and transmogs. That character of yours is dressed up in 3 copies worth of diablo 3 RoS games, of course it looks "better" when it's wearing 200$ worth of mtx...jeez.

PS. That mana shield looks like

stupid really.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Aug 29, 2015, 2:46:47 PM
OP, yes I'm sure your char has no MTX items right? /facepalm
Anyone wanna try looking "good" in this game without MTX? Be my guest. Without MTX this game looks worse than Super Mario 64 from 1999. Top contender for ugliest game in terms of equipment aesthetics in the entire decade.

So many ugly features with this pic I don't even know where to start. For one, how is it possible a game only has 1 armour model for both male and female characters??

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Anyone who thinks D3 looks better is probably watching Saturday morning cartoons right now so I can say this - they have no taste.

Yet another one of those "anyone who has a different taste than me is stupid" comments. It pains me to tell you that you fail on the most severe level. I think D3 looks 10x better, so there that already nullifies what you just said.
Last edited by melodia1 on Aug 29, 2015, 11:14:25 PM
^^
I mean.. If looking good is important to you, we could always bring up the fact that for a fraction of the shelf price of d3, you could make your guy look a lot better with just skin transfers. Potato gfx settings aren't really doing you any favors either.

But hey, I took the bait.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
^^ Potato gfx settings aren't really doing you any favors either.

To be fair, PoE's engine is so shitty it's entirely likely that with the same rig that needs to run PoE in potato mode, he can run D3 in maxed out settings.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
^^ Potato gfx settings aren't really doing you any favors either.

To be fair, PoE's engine is so shitty it's entirely likely that with the same rig that needs to run PoE in potato mode, he can run D3 in maxed out settings.

Nah, D3 has EXACTLY the same issues. They went for shiny stuff and exspecially grouping suffers totally if a sorc tries to do damage and it doesn't help that the only way for him to do so involves tons of meteors or time bubbles -.-

Well I assume the witch isn't well enough equiped to require special female armor. And that Helmet... it seems like it is actually something that offers protection and just that. PoEs armor just is very functional. You are an exile after all. You have to wear your armor even if it is not gold-plated and decorated with diamonds. Exiles have to fight for their lives, they are not facing that uber-demon lord that gets defeated on purpose to fullfill his master-plan.
With MTX no doubt PoE looks much much better than D3.D3 graphic is too cartoonish.
"
melodia1 wrote:
OP, yes I'm sure your char has no MTX items right? /facepalm
Anyone wanna try looking "good" in this game without MTX? Be my guest. Without MTX this game looks worse than Super Mario 64 from 1999. Top contender for ugliest game in terms of equipment aesthetics in the entire decade.

So many ugly features with this pic I don't even know where to start. For one, how is it possible a game only has 1 armour model for both male and female characters??

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Yet another one of those "anyone who has a different taste than me is stupid" comments. It pains me to tell you that you fail on the most severe level. I think D3 looks 10x better, so there that already nullifies what you just said.

I didn't remember that shield to be so blankly like that, are you playing on low res setting?

Btw, the Ornate chest is probably the worst chest in the game. Its uglyness low resolution is just beyond my imagination.
Last edited by camapngu133 on Aug 30, 2015, 2:44:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info