Developer Questions and Answers

1) Are you thinking about buffing Life Leech?
2) Are you going to change the difficulty of acts? For example Act 4 Normal is pretty hard and then in Act 1 Cruel it feels like the difficulty drops down quite a lot.
3) Are you going to change map drop rate from maps?
4) Will we see Endless Ledge in the next season? I think that I'm not the only one who can't wait for it.
IGN: MegaSplasz
Hi,

Thanks alot for a challenging and very very good game.

Questions:

As a avid gamer of old diablo 1/2/LOD I must admit I feel a bit dissappointed with the sound of the warcries.... I used to spam them on my barb in dia just because it sounds so cool :)

Any chance to make BattleCry and Enduring cry more fear inducing/awe inspiring ?

We have sometimes problems understanding tooltip dps and comparing it to what seems like actual dps etc it looks like a big difference sometimes - and it would be nice to have a safe/stable place to test dps.

It would be nice and much appreciated to have a dps training dummy in hideout, if possible - any plans to do that ?

3. As a hardcore only player I feel like progressing is quite insane some bosses are super hard i.e. one-shots me and others are walkovers. Given that I enjoy hardcore alot but hate the idea of softcore would there by any way to progress -- other than ripping a new char with a map with progression boss, then taking a ripped char and beating that boss (seems like i spend a map here and some time and items found will drop in wrong league).

So, are there plans to make Jungle valley boss, museum bosses, palace, temple and others a little less one-shotty?

Best,
Dramblyz.
Now that the big push for act 4 is over, do you guys intend to tackle the large queue of diamond/eternal uniques?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Good day GGG devs,

(1)
I have a big pet peeve I'd like solved.

Master Missions in Maps BLOCK map mods. You literally cannot see half of them sometimes.

Please find a way to solve this, either lower the 'mission' box, or get rid of it once the mission is complete.

(2)
Are you satisfied with the # of available minions for summoners? Ignoring the huge lack of space for more gem slots for them, are there anymore minions on the way? Don't need specific details, just a yes/no. I like more variety in my undead slaves.

(3)
WHY is the 'explorer' card so unbelievable rare for JUST one corrupted map?!

(4)
When will AoE damage modifiers affect tooltip dps? (Conc effect for poison arrow as an example)

Echoing support for previous questions asked by others:
-Plans for alternate endgame system that isn't maps?
-Trekking ALL the way back to a master after a mission is extremely time consuming. Way to simplify?
-Plants on making useless item mods (life regen, thorns, ect...) better?
-More Vaal skills?
-Paid leagues?
Do you have any drafts or plans to expand lore in the future? I mean little stuff like merveil sailor skin and damp diary, that stuff was seriously great ! Maybe add something to Kaom about his personal past ? Or the Vaal Oversoul?

Also, any plans to add a channelled skills to PoE? Lightning and cold beam skills, similar to Torture chamber boss?
Last edited by Isdanil on Aug 24, 2015, 6:20:23 AM
When will Hideout and Build of the week return?
Path of Hideout fanatic.
King Arthur and the Exiles of the Round table:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1OZlysRNY
The Cults of the Dragon and the Colossus:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QcSK9UCIzE
Will the leech clusters/leech on items be looked at regarding elemental damage? I'm finding that getting leech for elemental spells is a lot harder than the current meta of physical attack damage.
What builds/characters have you guys been playing in Warband/Tempest leagues?
Dear GGG, Here are my few questions :

Game Mechanics

1) Any chance to see a "Repeating Crossbow" ?
I wish to see a "two-handed-no-quiver" crossbow !

2) Any chance to see a master devoted to skill-tree-jewels ?
e.g. an ancient Gemling? -/- Or added to Elreon ?

3) What are your thoughts on an "automatic-trigger-low-level" prefix/suffix life/mana flask ?
Because I wish to play with only two fingers while I bottle-feed my newborn.

Fun

4) Any planning to create a "pen-and-paper" roleplaying game on the universe of Wraeclast ?
The storyline is so rich! And if you don't, I'll do it myself! :D

5) What is the percentage of GGG staff members playing Magic the Gathering ?
And if you count only the executive members ?

6) May I use my Dragon Shield or Ultra Pro sleeves for the Divination cards ?
Or: What is the format of Divination cards ? 2.5 by 3.5 inches ?

Skins & Microtransactions

7) Do you intent to create other microtransactions skins for shields ?
I want a BIG bright Tower shield!

8) Do you intent to create a 3D art for the unique mace Doryani's Catalyst ?
With a fancy little elemental effect?

9) Do you intent to make available the "Blue" Elite Armor pack ?
I now it was offered during the 1-month league. But I missed that league due to my first newborn coming, and I fell in love with that armor set. Everyday I saw people with it and my heart is broken. More when I learnt that it was quite easy to achieve.

And finally:
I saw those questions from another member, and I apply for an answer to them :
- How many vendor recipes are still unknown to the majority of the community?
- How many secrets of Wraeclast are still unknown to the majority of the community?
Last edited by Stefouch on Aug 24, 2015, 6:32:49 AM
"
bluwara wrote:
I'd like to know about the actual game engine. Is there any intention on changing it, or adding options for us to lower the detail of particles or something that help us to improve the perfomance of our game? since this game is pretty heavy and lot of us have serious lag issues and can't really play in hardcore leagues or run high risk maps, etc.

Also i'd like to ask about a payment method to upgrade our account to any supporter type via steam

Cheers!

this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info