Developer Questions and Answers

Where is Summon Lightning Golem ?
▄█▀█▀█
I notice that each forsaken master has an unique weapon.

-Haku's is Marohi
-Elron's is Chober Chaber
-Zana's is Aurumvorax
-Vorici's is Ungil
-Tora's is Storm Cloud
-Vagan's is Oro's

So what staff is Catarina holding? I can't figure it out,
So i have been playing the Awakening since day 1 and i usually play every day at least 8 hours.
I have until now found like 7 stash tabs full of uniques.
But NONE of these are any good at all, just low level crap that are useless to me.
I catually have found a Angernod North Staff witch might be usable and the surgebinders gloves but thats it.
No highlevel or good build enabeling uniques at all, and i really have put in the time and effort.
I even tried to get so high MF on gear that i can but nothing helps.
Its not that uniques doesnt drop, but the ones that do are shit even in higher lvl maps.
I have like 6 or 7 Lifesprigs, and similar for all low useless uniques.
And when one put in as much time as i do, one cant blame that i am unlucky.

You really must do something about this.
In the beta a lot of good stuff dropped.
This really takes the fun out of this game, at least sometime something good has to drop.
Have you nerfed good drops hard?

Please make this game fun and raise the magicfind droprates.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Aug 27, 2015, 12:33:54 PM
Its only party game for drop rates they destroi solo gamers ( i like mutch solo playing ) , on stand i

have 150 iiq // 500 iir i run dominus and ill get one not bad uni on 2 k runs ..... Same on maps , and

atm on Warbands why t F i got betta loot on blue maps than maps in witch i invest like 4 chisels , alch

, vaal where this map have insane stats ...

Realy solo farming it Sucks :/ and i know there ar many ppl who like run solo

Reg. Viv

( sry 4 my eng )
Prior to the lauch of the Awakening, I remember reading a mention of a feature about killing a rare and gaining one of it's mods temporarily. Was this scrapped or set asside for future?
Will we ever be able to "slide" guild stash tabs like you can with regular stash tabs?

And is there anyway you can give 3 bandit reset books whenever there is a tree reset. Bandit rewards are and integral part of any build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info