Developer Questions and Answers

1) Any spoilers on future enemies?

2) What are possibilities of facing MORTAL enemies, instead of demigods, as final boss with all that alien crap?

3) Any chance for a steam punk hammer?

4) Any good wand and staff MTX upcoming in the future?
Many players have been waiting for a guild system overhaul for quite a time. Is there any chance that guilds get a significant improvement in upcoming updates?
Tweaks to graphical settings(particles rain etc) When ?
1. I am making a video game myself and I have seen a developer mentioning an issue I faced too: the graphics have problems with more than 6 lights on a scene. How does PoE deal with it? People may have many sources of light in hideouts and it seems to work fine. I know that there are some GPU programs that can deal with that, but it comes at a great cost of resources and if it was used, the problem would have not been mentioned (or is this a solution used when necessary?).

2. Why don't the character models have more detail? They are so low poly and I can't figure out why - there are never many of them on the screen and the particle effects and microtransaction-decorated gear consume far more resources.

3. Is there a function to reduce the GPU load by preventing too many particles of some kind from appearing on the screen? Quill Rain + CoC + Arctic Breath can be really heavy and the projectiles can hide most things that happen on screen. Is something like that planned to be added?
Last edited by Dugi on Aug 24, 2015, 5:03:01 AM
Germany here.
I am a huge fan of ur Work!
Just gettin better and better!

BUT here is my Question.

Any Words of how far the German Translation is?
Because the more and more deeper the game gets and content that gets added i am about to loos it on some points.
So it would be awesome to know if there will be a German Translation soon.
Q: When are we going to see a fix for a lightning warp+lockstep bug? Currently if you cast lightning warp and click somewhere else one more time it will warp you somewhere else.

Q: Are there any more divination cards in development? Half of the maps are lacking any card drops except for the The Gambler. There are "ghost" divination cards that not many people get to see because they are located only in Normal and Cruel difficulties, considering how fast players level up the exp penalty makes them very hard to obtain. Here is the list: Birth of the Three, Lantador's Lost Love, The One With All, The Scarred Meadow, The Wrath. Will these cards get its own place on maps?

Q: Will we see some improvements on CI leech? Currently, it's not a very reliable source of maintaining ES, especially for melee characters which makes CI leech as a non-viable option on HC for melee.

Q: Are there any plans on inventing a new form of currency/orb?

Thank you
Hello,

I would like to know, what system configuration is being used for benchmarking the performace of the game by developers / quality assurance team?

Thank you
Mark
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Aug 24, 2015, 5:02:12 AM
Will you finally improve the performance, especially the ground and spell effects ? Tempest is a fps nightmare.
If GGG were to create a giant monster (think Godzilla-sized) in an attempt to take over the world, what would it loot like?
Last edited by Exterminatus on Aug 24, 2015, 5:05:37 AM
Trade. WHEN?
You told us years ago that you will develop convenient mechanism of off-line trade via forum. When are you going to do this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info