Developer Questions and Answers

Hi GGG:
Have you any plans for:
1. New dual wield skills, besides Dual Strike and Cleave.
2. A specific defensive mechanic for two handed weapons, something like parry, or a keystone that make you have less damage but gives you any kind of defense with them (global block, % damage reduction, etc...)
Have you considered allowing people to see ele conversion. So if I use cold to fire and I end up dealing more fire damage than cold my spell has a fire effect
The serious question:

Even with such a large array of melee skills, it feels that in the end, almost all of them boil down to "Get physical scaling passives, get a weapon with high pDPS" due to how conversion on most skills work. Do you feel that this is okay or do you want/wish to change how conversions and elemental damage works?

The not-so-serious question:

What is that last book you have read and would you suggest it to others?
I am not always "uptodate" with PoE but 1-1,5 years ago there were some rumors about an in-game trading system.

What about that?
or will there be at all in some form?(besides chat....that's just useless and the prices are joke)
Hi GGG, will we ever be able to have more than 3 masters in a hideout at the same time?

Having to dismiss and invite all the masters every day is not very fun.

There have been posted ideas on how to accomplish this, such as once you have a level 8 master, they don't count towards the limit.

Also, when does the next season of races start? I had a ton of fun last season!
Last edited by Secus on Aug 24, 2015, 4:34:47 AM
When are you going to deal with the problems of the lags and freezes in the game? Are you going to add more variety to the game , because right now the game is over after the assassination of Malachi 3 difficulty ?
Hello GGG,
I was wondering, will you add at some point option to inspect people's gear? I am interested because after all those races, all the rewards are with alternative look, like amulets and rings cannot be seen (yes, weapons and armors has their own). Legacy items that cannot drop any more or some items with very low chance to drop. Don't know how much has to be allowed to see, only item pictures or all with his gems inside.
Hi GGG,and thanks for the Q&A with us, that's awesome!

- What about paid leagues ? Do you have somthing for us about that ? Even a tiny info :)
- Are you happy with Cast on Melee kill ? Do you think about adding new trigger Gems ? Like cast on ignite, Cast on Freeze or something else ? :)

Since first closed beta times, the skill tree is getting more polished and simple. But now we have to pay more points to travel from one side to another, especially with the new jewel sockets.
Is it the developer's goal to give different classes more specialization and make us pay more points to make "bizarre" builds?
If so, are you people approaching the desired state of balance?
Any upcoming plans for summoning? Or are you content with what is currently implemented?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 24, 2015, 4:37:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info