[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Have fun in the new leagues.

I'll be super casual this league but I'll do my best to answer any questions.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
hello .. i am use dual flame totem but my dps is 36 k per totem
i am thinking about follow ur build but pls can u see my profile and tell me if my gear is good for ur build ?
also gems (anger) not good for ur build ?

my life = 3,536
my es = 3,508
character name = x_the_end_x

thank you alot

edit :
thanks for answer .. now my dps 71 k without anger gem and 80 k dps with anger .. but anger gem make problem with mana .. and going to get more when i get all gear for build

sorry my english weak
Last edited by amjo83 on Sep 3, 2016, 3:04:39 PM
Did you start using Flame totem when you had AB? Any leveling tips?
removed
Last edited by stokelos on Sep 4, 2016, 12:30:05 PM
"
pantelisf wrote:
Did you start using Flame totem when you had AB? Any leveling tips?

I start with Magma Orb and switch to Flame Totem when I get Ancestral Bond wich is usually around lvl 23ish.

Well the new league has started. I did not see any changes to the build. Completed the game except Merc / Uber Lab. I am working on DPS now to get Atziri and starting on maps. I will post more as I get through them. So far the league is looking pretty good.

Diviner Strongbox video.

Edit - Sitting at 25k DPS right now. Profile is open (IGN PyrocESS)

Edit 2 - Cartographer's Chest

Crystal Ore Lake Tier 1

Factory Map Tier 2

Acid Lake Map Tier 4

Ramparts Map Tier 6

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Sep 5, 2016, 5:16:48 PM
Well I killed Atziri (only 1 death). This was only a 4L build which is crazy. It just goes to show if you know the mechanics, you can kill anything.

Keep in mind, I have gotten 0 Exalts, I spent 9 Chaos on the BP, 6 Chaos on the Maligaro's, and 4 Chaos on the belt. The rest is just found.

The loot was absolutely perfect. Check out the end of the video.

Rusherboy, I cannot thank you enough, 2 years of PoE... 3000 hours... 1.5 years of following your build. I have had the time of my life. Here's to the next 2 years. If you are ever in Calgary, that's in Canada, look me up, I want to take you for a drink or 10.

Edit
Vaal City Map Tier 6

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Sep 6, 2016, 1:11:21 PM
Playing Essence league with minor changes mostly in items.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Well I killed Atziri (only 1 death). This was only a 4L build which is crazy. It just goes to show if you know the mechanics, you can kill anything.

Keep in mind, I have gotten 0 Exalts, I spent 9 Chaos on the BP, 6 Chaos on the Maligaro's, and 4 Chaos on the belt. The rest is just found.

The loot was absolutely perfect. Check out the end of the video.

Rusherboy, I cannot thank you enough, 2 years of PoE... 3000 hours... 1.5 years of following your build. I have had the time of my life. Here's to the next 2 years. If you are ever in Calgary, that's in Canada, look me up, I want to take you for a drink or 10.

Edit
Vaal City Map Tier 6

Glad you are still having fun with it, I sure still am :)

I was wondering, could you take this same set up to run dual flameblast spell totems? With the recent changes to flameblast spell totem I think it could be really strong. I am new to the game (still in the follow builds instead of figuring it out phase).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info