[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

"
Trio1980 wrote:
I was wondering, could you take this same set up to run dual flameblast spell totems? With the recent changes to flameblast spell totem I think it could be really strong. I am new to the game (still in the follow builds instead of figuring it out phase).

I don't see why you couldn't. You might want IAE gem in there somewhere but the tree should work.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hi, i'm a 76 lvl witch and wanted to know which is the latest skill tree you posted, and also if i should become elementalist. If you have time take a look at my character and feel free to suggest anything. Thanks!
you have very little life and very little shield. and 60k dps is not much.. although it's maybe per totem, so yeah.. still not much.
I just started this build In Atlas as my second cheracter. Reached level 19 on a short play and will try to go as high as possible tonight.

I'm leving using a +1 fire wand with flame totem + elemental Focus and controlled destruction. Runing a fire Trap and freezing pulse top. Is this the best option?

@ Krazy_X

I usually make a beeline to Ancestral Bond. It takes 18 points (Priest or Witch) . Dual Totems make life a lot easier. Once you have it, shoot for Shaman's Dominion & Shamanistic Fury. After that it is just a matter of deciding if you want more DPS or HP based on your gear.

Like you, I get a +1 fire wand / dagger. Around level 56 I look for a +2 (shield is an option). At level 65 I swap to a 4L+ Mantle.

This league I got lucky at the start. Split arrow fell at the beginning to I used a bow till level 17.

GL.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I got to 48 today and i'm feeling my dps is a bit low, as I have 1.8k per totem. Is this normal? I'm still using a 3L on a +1 wand.
Your tree is not optimized for 48. You did not take Shaman's Dominion & Shamanistic Fury. You need those. You are all the way to the other side & you missed Snowforged. Very nice DPS boost.

Use an Orb of Augmentation on your +1 wand. It will add one more stat & keep your +1. If you have a Regal, add that after. You may get good stats, you may not but it is worth a shot.

I am usually around 3k to 4k by 50 so you are not far off.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Sep 18, 2016, 12:05:46 AM
Vault Map. Kinda cool. I like the design.

Boss fight is about 6 minutes in.

Noob question: Why didn't you take mastermind of discord?
@ Gaheite

Mastermind of Discord.

Damage Penetrates 25% Cold Resistance if you've
used a Fire Skill in the past 10 seconds

Damage Penetrates 25% Lightning Resistance if you've
used a Cold Skill in the past 10 seconds

Damage Penetrates 25% Fire Resistance if you've
used a Lightning Skill in the past 10 seconds

This build usually does 100% fire damage. 15% is converted to Chaos. We do not do any lightning / cold damage usually unless you happen to get some lightning on a dagger. I do not play the Elementalist. I usually go with Occultist as I prefer the extra ES. If you have a weapon that has lightning damage, it would be a good investment to get the Ascendancy Point. Using CWDT + Flammability + that skill could mean you could get rid of Fire Penetration Support on your 6L & put something else in.

Pretty good idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info