[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Crazy!

Spoiler

Pretty impressed with the League so far. Off to a slow start. Darn work!
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I have trouble with lab runs, i just lag and die for some reason but i have a lvl 73 witch doing nothing. is this build viable for the basic witch build also?
hi there, I was wondering if this build is still viable with 2.6?

Thx alot and keep up the good work!
@Eag1e - I used to play the witch when I first started following RB's build. It works fine. You will see higher ES with a chance to dual curse (Occultist) which is awesome. I use Temp Chains & Enfeeble to make it easier to survive. I have killed Uber Lab & Uber Atziri with the witch build.

GL

@Junal - I am playing the inquisitor right now following a similar tree. It gets higher DPS then the witch however you loose the double curse / high ES so it balances out. I have had no issues in the new league, just killed Atziri, I am still trying to find all the trials to complete Uber Lab. I am sitting at 50k DPS.

GL

My profile should be open IGN - PyrocLL

"
Rusherboy wrote:
I use Faster Projectiles gem in the videos. Projectile speed maked the flames go further.

The videos are very old. The build now (as Inquisitor) is both much tankier and does much more dps.

@Rusherboy/Ahewaz - Are flame totems able to create consecrated ground from the Sanctify node? My understanding was "on kill" didn't work with totems? If so, is the consecrated ground created at the totem or at the player and how much uptime do you experience?
Last edited by chimera451 on Mar 19, 2017, 10:36:44 AM
@ chimera451

Just tested it in standard. Totem kills do not create consecrated ground so it would be wasted on this build.

Last edited by Ahewaz on Mar 20, 2017, 8:49:59 PM
"
Ahewaz wrote:
@ chimera451

Just tested it in standard. Totem kills do not create consecrated ground so it would be wasted on this build.

@Ahewaz - Thanks for testing! If that is case, what about going Hierophant which would let you generate power+endurance charges and place up to four totems. The -8% damage penalty for two extra totems seems worth it if you are dropping two more totems with 20k+ damage. Thoughts?
@ chimera451

I have never played the Heiro so it is hard to comment.

The one thing that always turned me off was the mana upkeep.

4 totems @ 120 mana per = 480 Mana on average you would need to have. It causes three issues as far as I can tell.

1) You risk the LOM 100% increased spell damage from the BP.
2) You are always using pots which removes at least 1 slot for healing / DPS.
3) You would not be able to cast any auras (Clarity).

People do play it so it can work, You would have to use the build a little differently. Maybe a different BP? You would need to invest in more mana & mana regen for sure. Your DPS would be based on quantity instead of quality. Your advantage would be mobs would have to kill 4 totems which means you are always doing DPS while running around.

I am lazy I guess, the fewer buttons I have to click the better :)

@Ahewaz - Good points! I also have the same play style - nice and easy!

I didn't think about mana upkeep. That would definitely be a major negative. Have always played flame totem as witch or marauder so will have to level a templar for some testing. Thanks for your insights!
Last edited by chimera451 on Mar 22, 2017, 1:52:26 AM
So I decided to mess around with Tukohama's Fortress making it a Tri-Flame Totem Build.

Spoiler

It is a lot of fun. I recorded a Spider Forest Map with crazy mods. 5L build with the shield.

I like having Blood Magic with the shield. The tree is ok, I will need to optimize it but for now, on the low-level maps, there is no challenge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info