[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

just saying,

this build works very well also in 2.5. I have average gear at best (5l infernal mantle), and it destroys maps up to tier 7-8 now easily (i'm around lvl 75).

also it was very funny to do laby with it, because i never seen Izaro too long, he just show up, i place 2 totems, then few seconds later he starts his babbling and flee :P

anyway, thanks for this build, it's refreshing compared to usual chieftant totem build.
Hey what could i improve in my build, i'm new to the game currently i have

My tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAMeBLMFQg5IEFgRLREvEZYTNRa_FvMXpBhdGjgagR0UH0EmPCaVJy8qCyoTKwosnC0fL50y0TbFOthBlkSrRUdFnUmxTLNOrlF0U1JVS1WuWOVaK13yXl1h4maecFJ8g3_GghCCm4PzhXuHZYnTjDaPRo-mkFWQ-pMnlSCaO5rgoS-iAKKjo_KmmacIp5St8a4SrrOxNrVIvorAZsHz0B_Q9dH91AfXz9gk37Dhc-tj6-7sOO-I7-v5N_rS?accountName=Pimpalius&characterName=Pimpalius
@ Pimpalius

Spend 2 Chaos on PoE Trade & buy a level 20 Flame Totem (corrupted). It will increase your base DPS by 7k. Keep building yours as a level 21 is 3k more base DPS.

You are missing Throatseeker & Arcane Potency (tree). They give a really big DPS boost. I would focus more on them then Jewels.

6L will give you a lot more DPS. Not sure how much currency you have. Looks like there is a mantle for sale around 7EX.

GL.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Dec 23, 2016, 8:50:15 PM
4th Chaos + 3 divines
trying a different build this league.
You think it's possible doing Witch with a Tukohama's Shield (+1 totem and Blood Magic) and go full life?

I must say it's kinda of a personal thing, but if it's too bad... I'd like to touch end-game.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Like you guys @Marty @markus7, I have been trying different things to see if I can get the build to a new level.

The unfortunate thing is that the shield is sitting at 7 EX right now. If you have one, then yeah a life base build would rule.

I tried a 2 Consuming Dark + Poison build (Adding Poison DPS + Overtime damage). It worked ok but it will never take on the end game.

Right now I am just trying to get to 90 for the point. I will most likely go back to the witch. The Priest built (awesome DPS) is too weak. I prefer the witch with added curse & extra ES.

Marty might have the right idea to use the BP he showed and go with a CI / ES build. I will warn you, I tried it on standard with a 6L Shav. It takes a lot to learn this build. You cannot heal yourself & have to learn to avoid a lot. You also need over 10k ES to be even remotely effective.

I am not sure what I will try next, I am still thinking about it.

Happy New Year.

If you don't have rank 4 empower, what 5 support gems should you be aiming for in a 6L?
@Jack2789

Gems - Typically 21/20 for all gems. Flame Totem just corrupt to 21. The 20 Quality gives the totem more life.

1 - Flame Totem Level 21 - Gives me base 3K more DPS roughly from level 20.
2 - Empower level 4
3 - Controlled Destruction 21/20
4 - Elemental Focus 21/20
5 - Increased Critical Strikes 21/20
6 - Faster Casting 21/20
7 - Empower Level 3
8 - Faster Projectiles 21/20 - Awesome range but you will lose DPS.

GL.
Hey thanks for the reply, I've been trying out this build and have been having tons of fun. I've just started mapping at level 78, and tier 7 maps are pretty difficult for me. Breaches especially are extremely difficult. My Dps is around 72k per totem, but my survivability is very low and I want to know how to survive better. How can I survive better in maps and breaches with this build?

Here is my Gear:
Spoiler

I have pretty much followed your witch skill tree exactly as well. My resists are capped at 75% in merciless.

Any tips for getting tankier or surviving better are appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by Jack2789 on Jan 11, 2017, 5:34:06 AM
"
Jack2789 wrote:
Hey thanks for the reply, I've been trying out this build and have been having tons of fun. I've just started mapping at level 78, and tier 7 maps are pretty difficult for me. Breaches especially are extremely difficult. My Dps is around 72k per totem, but my survivability is very low and I want to know how to survive better. How can I survive better in maps and breaches with this build?

Here is my Gear:
Spoiler

I have pretty much followed your witch skill tree exactly as well. My resists are capped at 75% in merciless.

Any tips for getting tankier or surviving better are appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Jack

I did take a break on the build due to survivability issues.

I'm back to it now but am playing as Templar's Inquisitor. I'm doing some tests on survivability and my tests so far are very positive.

I'm CI and 10k ES with mediocre gear. I have 20q Temporal Chains and Blashphemy wich helps alot with defense. I do not use Infernal Mantle for now. I might do it when I get a better helm and shield, but for now I use a Vaal Regalia.

I have changed the gem setup a little, I now use Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance wich makes my totems last alot longer, especially inside breaches. With the new added More Damage on the gem, the damage I lose is minimal or 3k.

I have also chosen a new path in the ascendancy. I now go for Pious Path wich lets me get from 60k in hideout to 80k with a sulphur flask only. With Vaal Haste + Sulphur flask I'm at 100k and thats without wearing Infernal Mantle and by using mediocre gear.

Pious Path also gives 4% ES regen when using sulphur flask.

My advise to you is go CI, use Blasphemy + Temp Chains and change your Faster Casting gem for Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance.

My current gear and tree for reference :

Spoiler

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info