[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Well the time finally paid off

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can't wait for the next league!

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 21, 2016, 7:22:36 PM
you have very little life and shield. anything else?.. cuz weak defenses in this game are an absolute no no.
@ monkeyonyourtonsils

If you look over my history, I have completed every event / map except Hall of the GM & the Core Map. This build is not about insane defenses. This build is based on knowing the mechanics of the event. Short of a 1 shot kill from named mobs, I can survive pretty much anything else. I have posted videos for most events this league, you can go back a few pages & see them all. Don't worry, there are no commercials. I am not trying to get hits ;).

On average, you are going to have,

Occultist Build
3500 to 4k HP / 2500 to 3k ES. DPS - 100K Base. The Occultist has more ES from Ascendancy.

Inquisitor Build
3500 to 4k HP / 2k to 2500 ES. DPS - 130k Base. The Inquisitor has more DPS from Ascendancy.

MartyMcFlyHigh posted his stats a few pages back. He got some really good gear this league & really high stats.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405905/page/48

There are always options, you can reduce your DPS & take some life nodes which are still available. You can swap out some gear which is DPS based to get life based. The Belt that Marty has is a good example. 96 life on a belt is sick. I have none on mine as I use Doryani's Fire. You can swap out a dagger for a nice shield. Your DPS will go down a little but you will have more ES / HP.

Spoiler

I am comfortable with the HP / ES I have. Would I like more? Sure, I am sure everyone would but this league, for me, was about me acquiring the league special uniques so I did not focus on gear like I normally would.

I will have to in the next league as the tier 16 maps will destroy me.

I am really hoping Rusherboy comes back with some brilliant ideas lol.

Edit - I just remembered, RB made a really nice defensive build a while back. I will try to see if I can find the tree. The DPS loss was negligible & it worked quite well. We just never tested it fully because "The Consuming Dark" came out /cheer 100% Chaos Damage /boo Nerf followed by the inquisitor build which destroyed everything too fast most of the time to worry about the low HP / ES.

Edit 2 - Found the tree.

Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 25, 2016, 4:44:48 PM
Tier 15 Abyss Map - Deathless

I did not record the whole thing. Just up to the boss kill.

But it should give you an idea of how powerful this build is.

Just did T14 Palace with desecrated ground, elemental weakness, 28% more life, cannot be stunned, 103% extra lightning dmg and twinned...0 deaths on my 90 Inquisitor :D

My heart was pumping pretty fast.

:edit. Solo btw
Last edited by MartyMcFlyHigh on Aug 27, 2016, 7:01:02 AM
Well got a new DPS high (IGN: ThisTownNeedsAn_Enema) if you want to check out the gear. I am still missing my last 2 Ascendancy Points. This is a standard toon but has 2 more levels. I am still messing around with all the gear and trying to get my last 2 points. I am hoping to break 400k.

I did find out something interesting. If you use an attack & cast a spell your Instruments of Virtue gives you more DPS. I cast Whirling Blades & Lightning Warp.

Spoiler

223,717.7 - Base DPS
233,754.6 - Level 20 Lightning Golem
252,000.4 - Shaman's Dominion
284,746.2 - Instruments of Virtue attack
294,699.0 - Instruments of Virtue attack & Spell
339,752.4 - 15% Atziri's Promise
390,375.4 - Level 20 Vaal Haste

Edit - Gratz Marty on 40!
Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 29, 2016, 11:04:05 PM
Thanks Ahewaz, 820 helped alot.

Your DPS is insane dude! Holy shit! And that is just sheet damage without the added ascendancy in account. Good job mate.

Imagine your dps with an Auramancer or something with you. GG.

Edit: Also got this enchant nearly at the end of farming Izaro for challenge but didn't put it on the helm I was wearing :(

crafted t1 es% and lightning res then got T1 es% + stun / block from regal, not sure if I should craft and use this, and if I do what to craft. +hp and + int? + hp and + res? + es and + int? + es and + res?

Not really a crafter as yet, just Jewels and Flasks so far really, not sure what to do xD

Oh and 6 Divines for

Last edited by MartyMcFlyHigh on Aug 30, 2016, 7:34:17 AM
@ MartyMcFlyHigh

In importance of this build.

Resists to 75
HP / ES to make sure you have around 4k / 3k for high end mobs / maps.

After that it is really a matter of what you need. Chaos Resist! If you can get that to 75 you are laughing. I think until a few minutes ago, I never realized how limited the helm is. I just looked at PoE Affix.

If you have enough Dex, swap out your Maligaro's for Facebreaker. On average 1500 more DPS. If you get lucky on the corruption. Seeing as you do not need to worry about the unarmed damage, you can get them cheap for 1 to 2 chaos.

Spoiler

It gives me about 2k more base. Every little bit helps on your quest for more DPS.

Edit - Did I mention that belt is sick sick sick? Scour the 4% movement at the master & get the 5% movement (perfection). Then risk the 1 EX! Might get ES on it which would literally make it the perfect belt.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 30, 2016, 12:45:49 PM
I did not see any changes / nerfs for this build in the patch notes. You should be ok in the next league. If you saw a change that I missed please post it.

I will most likely change up my tree a little to get more defensive if I have issues with the high end maps. I am still have problems with the Core map. Outside of that everything else melts too fast for me to worry about it.

Anyways GL in the next league. I really hope Rusherboy comes back.
Tier 14 Palace Map (Deathless) Twinned

Tier 14 Shrine Map (Deathless)

With both maps I just recorded to the named. I will not post any more videos till the new league starts. I want to make sure I have a good supply of Red maps for the expansion in case I get unlucky in the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info