[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

and anyone here tried hall of grandmasters with this build? I saw some nice builds getting pushed around like nothing so I wonder how this would fare. Also uber atziri etc. should be doable or is it easy?
@Ahewaz dude thanks a lot. seriously. I had to wait a bit for higher levels but now it looks good! Fully buffed I get slightly over 200k DPS. 72,5 crit chance with 442% crit multi.

Here are my items and skill tree. If possible can you tell me where to go now in there? Do I go elemental damage as I started? Or will I get more out of something else for now? I see 2 nodes with +15 crit multi which I should take now actually. Wondering if I should get rid of that +20 crit chance though I think it was not in the original build (all next to doom cast)

Also I think I am low on HP and S. 3135HP and 1847 Shield. If I am careful I should not die. I think I can get some more hp on rings etc. if i pay more currency then the "I need it now" but overall I am doing ok. maybe a better weapon and such.

Spoiler

Also should I use Clear Mind jewel and just not use Herald of ice? I just tried it and it gives more dps. Also what about going celestial punishment and celestial judgement?
Thus instead of going to spell damage on top getting 58% increased spell damage for 5 points we can go and get a jewel and get 81% to elemental dmg (dunno if we ignite enemies or not). it is a bit more points (7 if i consider extra one for jewel). Or I will look for HP to get more tankier :)
Last edited by Hollycz on Aug 8, 2016, 3:29:21 PM
@ Hollycz

Hall of the Grandmasters is very hard. Regardless of your DPS you need to survive. They can one shot you or your totems easy in the later waves. I would suggest you make sure you have at least 3500 HP & 3K ES.

I have never completed it.

My Uber video is on page 36 of this build. I did it with my witch which is about 20k DPS lower but has better defences. I suggest you try normal Atziri with like 30k DPS using 1 totem. The fight will be longer & you will learn the mechanics. All named mobs in Uber can 1 shot this build.

There are 3 maps that will always give you problems till you learn the mechanics regardless of DPS.

Uber
Hall of the GM
Core

You should be able to do the rest fairly easily. I have completed all other maps with this build.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
@ Hollycz

My tree below up to level 93 in standard. You can swap out a jewel slot to get more HP. I have really good jewels. I have yet to exalt them. If successful they would blow my DPS out the door.

You went the wrong way. You want the Crit Multipler. You can skip the Crit Chance.

If you can use Clear Mind, go for it. It gives a good DPS boost. Also no mana stored means you are safer from the BP Spell Damage Taken when LOM.

You can also try to get your hands on,

Spoiler

I put Haste in mine. DPS + moving faster! Give me more of that.

Your HP / ES is very low. As in my earlier post work on HP / ES. As the old saying goes, 100k DPS is useless if you are dead.

Add 1 Stat to your boots / Two Stone Ring. You have room for it.

Rest of the gear is good. Now you are in the same boat as all of us. Trying to get 1 or 2 pieces that improve your DPS but do not lower your HP / ES / Resists. Welcome to the club.

My flasks. This is just FYI, they may work better, they may not.

Spoiler

Empower level 4 is a must. That is 3-4k base DPS. Your 200k would go 215k easy. You need to 21/20 all your gems. You cannot use ignite as you are using Elemental Focus.

If you are like me & play all the temp leagues 6 months from now you will find yourself with a lot of 6L BP's. I decided to corrupt mine, I got lucky.

Spoiler

The corruption = 30k base DPS.

I do not recommend it unless you have 2 or are willing to take the loss. I lost 3 (6L) BP's before that one clicked in. I have also been playing for 2 years so the gear was pilling up. I am not the type that sells everything & wants 100's of exalts in the bank. I am quite happy enjoying the leagues & trying to get my DPS higher. Unless GGG changes the current format, I will not go over 91 in any future leagues as I refuse to sit there in the Gorge & XP for months on end to get higher. We will see what the future holds.

In the end, hopefully your DPS will look like this,

Spoiler

Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 8, 2016, 8:36:40 PM
@Ahewaz can you post all of your items? Wondering how you got that much DPS. Is this damage city damage or full buff damage? I hope full buff :D either way looking at your items would help me out a lot coz i could see where I can do a LOT better because I hardly get 200k dps when I put in points from ele. dmg to the jewel. so I assume Herald of ice did more dmg then +% in damage? Don't know how the damage is calculated but probably more +damage means a lot more dmg when vaal haste is on etc. Used to have over 200K fullbuff but now around 180-190k

I will look for better jewels now if I can find some. Also I need to get lvl 90 and see what happens then :P
That is fully buffed. I am still missing my last 2 Ascendancy points.

DPS 188,654.9
Level 11 Lightning Golem 195,439.4
Level 19 Haste 210,540.6
Shaman's Dominion 227,139.4
Instriments of Virtue 253,820.0
15% Atziri's Promise 292,745.2
Level 20 Vaal Haste 349,443.9

Weapons - I have better ones in the Temp League so when this league ends my DPS will go up.

Spoiler

Gear - 6L will also get a boost as I now have a 21/20 Increased Critical Strikes.

Spoiler

Jewelry

Spoiler

Jewels

Spoiler

I could easily raise that but I do not want to loose my 75 resists. My weakness is still my HP / ES. I am working on it.

Other items that are amazing DPS.

Gives you 2k more base DPS over the Maligaro's
Spoiler

I got this on the last day of the Talisman League.
Spoiler

Once the league ends, I figure my DPS would get closer to 375k with all the new items.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 9, 2016, 8:02:28 PM
Made a Templar today and soloed lab at level 25 :)

No idea if that is good because I hadn't tried at that level before.

I gained 4 levels from it, so level 29 on 3rd phase but still :D
That's crazy. I have never even bothered till I complete the game on Merciless & then I do all of them at the same time.

Grats on the achievement. I do not think many can say they have done the lab at 25 - 29.

first of all thanks for the build :D i found fun again playing poe :P (was TS Ranger :P)

one quick question

which class is better depending ascendacy skills ? Templar or Witch or someone else? as it seem witch is nice but in paper the templar is better cause of crit multi's in his ascendancy :)

thank you ; you rock man ! :D Dual Flame Totem is my loved spec :D :D
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
@ killbilly

It is more preference.

Witch Occultist = 100K base DPS on average but has better defences. You will have higher ES & have the ability to cast 2 curses. I usually setup CWDT with Temporal Chains & Enfeeble. It works really well. My max DPS in Standard League on this one is about 300K (fully buffed).

Templar Inquisitor = 125k base DPS on average. You do not need to worry about FR as your Ascendancy Points basically give you free FR. The high end DPS is sick. My Standard League one is at 350k (fully buffed).

My current Templar (level 91) in prophecy is sitting at 126k right now however I am more trying to get League specific loot then I am levelling. MartyMcFlyHigh posted some sick stats this league. I think his profile is open. If not, check out his post a few pages back.

Both will be able to handle just about anything. I, as a rule of thumb, do not play Elemental Reflect or Temporal Chains maps. Too annoying & they take too long. Everything else is easy.

Only maps I have never completed with either build is Core & Hall of the Grandmasters.

GL in the next league should you decide to play in it.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 19, 2016, 4:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info