I think BLoW Guild just died...

Some left prior for other reasons. Some left as part of the cull. In any case, they'll do just fine without us :)

I guess I'm virtually no one the since I did send a message. Heh!
Bye bye birds
when i read charan's post i realized that a loose group of players who love and know the game is what i always searched for.
wouldn't apply though, my ego is too big to bear with any refusal ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 21, 2015, 4:58:31 AM
Clever. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Well I guess is fine if Charan want things like this. It was a good ride, a nice community we created, but every things die sooner or later ;).
♠RaGoN♦
well, sometimes i think guild leaders shouldn't have so much power as they have now...

your guild is probably different but there is mostly always alot of real money flowing in form of points from members to the guild leader. something which doesn't quite correlates with my view of real money handling in games.

could be prevented by tabs and char slots being purchased and alocated to the individual account rather than the guild leader.

same goes for kicking players. should only be possible if 2 other officers in your guild agree to the individual case who were around when the "to be kicked" player joined the guild.

ingame decisions should have consequences, especially in guilds.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Have a good one birds, it was a nice time with you all!
Happy Bird-Day =)
"
vio wrote:
when i read charan's post i realized that a loose group of players who love and know the game is what i always searched for.
wouldn't apply though, my ego is too big to bear with any refusal ;)

It's not quite like that as the guild is primarily a social "guild" (aka an alternate chat room to global), and not a PoE guild. However I understand what you mean.

"
vio wrote:
well, sometimes i think guild leaders shouldn't have so much power as they have now...

your guild is probably different but there is mostly always alot of real money flowing in form of points from members to the guild leader. something which doesn't quite correlates with my view of real money handling in games.

could be prevented by tabs and char slots being purchased and alocated to the individual account rather than the guild leader.

same goes for kicking players. should only be possible if 2 other officers in your guild agree to the individual case who were around when the "to be kicked" player joined the guild.

ingame decisions should have consequences, especially in guilds.

I believe donations were explicitly not allowed, so as to avoid any issues related to that.

At the end of the day, it was a blast being in the guild.

EDIT: Rather, it was a blast getting to know and play alongside with some of the members of the guild.
Last edited by Junky on Aug 21, 2015, 9:30:18 AM
"
vio wrote:

If you invite a bunch of friends over to your home and one of them suddenly starts causing trouble, should you require 2 other guests to agree with you before asking that person to leave?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info