I think BLoW Guild just died...

"
Boem wrote:

Is it that odd that people then make an emotional fuss about being disrespected?

People are not making a fuss about being kicked, rather by the way it was handled.

Things could probably have been handled a lot better, but that goes for both sides. In any case, we are talking about a guild named BLoW here...it was never meant to be taken THAT seriously. And that difference in how seriously people take things was probably a big part of what happened and the reason why a lot of the people who did end up leaving will be better off someplace else.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Is it that odd that people then make an emotional fuss about being disrespected?

People are not making a fuss about being kicked, rather by the way it was handled.

Things could probably have been handled a lot better, but that goes for both sides. In any case, we are talking about a guild named BLoW here...it was never meant to be taken THAT seriously. And that difference in how seriously people take things was probably a big part of what happened and the reason why a lot of the people who did end up leaving will be better off someplace else.

In all seriousness - whatever drama occurred alot of us had no clue, did not care and did not participate in drama (and still don't care). Quite simply Blow was just their POE home, normally you don't expect your parents or siblings to kick you out of the house without a word. Blow was created to be a home especially to Closed/Open Beta players to always have a place with friends. With a few exceptions blow was home to tons of Diamond and other supporters who all threw in with Charan the first day/week the guilds went live.

So emotional and hurt feelings were had. It's understandable and I don't think anyone has hard feelings towards anyone just shock and needing a new home as a result. I know if it was me, that would be the worst thing - having to find a new home where like minded people and the people I've known for years are hanging out. Luckily Arch has provided that for people that need a new home, opening his doors (and his wallet) to provide them a place.

I'm still in Blow (although demoted to just a member) and by no means mean this as a jab or being snarky towards anyone. I love Charan. Just trying to get the bickering to stop. It happened, it's over and a new place for people is open with much the same members in The Wizards Tower - just with a different name. And other guilds as well have opened their doors if The Wizards isn't the place for you.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 23, 2015, 8:34:49 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

You know why mate? Because nobody was kicked.

Peace

*initially*... Then everyone got the arse.

Rest in peace
Last edited by rockdog2161 on Aug 23, 2015, 8:40:28 AM
Also, earlier in the thread people were saying about the guild MTX points. Charan neveraccepted points from anyone for the guild. He provided all points used for tabs and member slots since the guild was made.

In the future if you are fully invested in a guild and they accept points from you - Every time you donate points to the Guild Stash of points you CANNOT be kicked for 3 months. :)

"
Give Microtransaction Points to Guild
Use this form to send points to your Guild to allow your Guild Leader to purchase Microtransactions. If the Guild Leader accepts your points you can not be kicked out for three months.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 23, 2015, 8:39:37 AM
lulz.
HAIL SATAN!
Please keep this thread friendly. We have kept this entire discussion at least civil and finding all ex-blow members a new home in a timely fashion.

Don't come in here and start a fight to get the thread closed, at this point in time it is still serving a purpose.

Take it to PM if you have nothing civil to say, no one else wants to read it.

Thanks.

—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 23, 2015, 10:30:03 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:

And either way I think people are making way too much drama over all this.

The whole premise of a guild is people coming together to emotionally invest in the social interaction with one another.

I don't even imagine that's a surprise or could not be predicted by the person in question doing the kicking.

Ya know? :p

Rather i think he enjoys the drama. Since it could easily be avoided. Carry on, this thread makes me laugh.

Peace,

-Boem-

That's just it, you and everyone else in here who wasn't in the guild when it happened doesn't, so maybe you should stop speaking on it like you do.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
nothing.civil.to.read.here
this is better than those "celebrity" magazines i see in ads! I really dont know if i should go watch the rented movie or keep reading.
"
TheWretch wrote:

That's just it, you and everyone else in here who wasn't in the guild when it happened doesn't, so maybe you should stop speaking on it like you do.

1)i was in the past and i was kicked for no reason all the same, so i know them feels.

2) this doesn't even belong in GD to start with so meh?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

1)i was in the past and i was kicked for no reason all the same, so i know them feels.

2) this doesn't even belong in GD to start with so meh?

Peace,

-Boem-

Nice try but you were kicked for different reasons. I could tell you why but you'd report my post and try to get me probated, we've had this dance before you and me. Stop trying to pile on when you think you've got a chance at a cheap shot. Go away.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info