I think BLoW Guild just died...

Seems like a fairly standard Charan powertrip. The way the guild is described I don't see the appeal. But if a lot of other people were enjoying their time I am sorry to hear the guild ended.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
Just got instant kicked out of guild as the last message was "This guild is now closed"

WTF?
Take my hand honey?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Just got instant kicked out of guild as the last message was "This guild is now closed"

WTF?
Take my hand honey?

Of course, Doe. Of course ♥ Time to move on. Was fun but shit happens. Was just a shocker since I am an everyday player who had much donated in the guild bank, was doing atziri runs in WBs and giving boots and flasks away to guild members who needed, and didn't even get a chance to reclaim stuff from guild bank to give away; free alc shards to the "50" that didn't get booted.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
"
"

WTF?
Take my hand honey?

Of course, Doe. Of course ♥ Time to move on. Was fun but shit happens. Was just a shocker since I am an everyday player who had much donated in the guild bank, was doing atziri runs in WBs and giving boots and flasks away to guild members who needed, and didn't even get a chance to reclaim stuff from guild bank to give away; free alc shards to the "50" that didn't get booted.

gonna hand u your gucci (B/T)ag when iam home in like 3-3,5hours :P
or if you are online atm, just ask axn to give it to you :P
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 21, 2015, 9:19:10 AM
"
Hodari wrote:
"
vio wrote:
well, sometimes i think guild leaders shouldn't have so much power as they have now...

same goes for kicking players. should only be possible if 2 other officers in your guild agree to the individual case who were around when the "to be kicked" player joined the guild.

If you invite a bunch of friends over to your home and one of them suddenly starts causing trouble, should you require 2 other guests to agree with you before asking that person to leave?

if i invested money into the hosts' plans and there is a problem with that investment, he may need the help of 2 other guests to get rid of me for the moment.

jokes aside, too much power in single hands is never good for a closed society, be it a state or a game community.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
"

WTF?
Take my hand honey?

As Charan said, he's only a PM away.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
^Im good, thanks. Will miss some birdies!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
"
Who the fuck are they?

Oldest guild in POE

How could you know? I mean, there were a gazillion of guilds made the moment guild were brought to the game.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
"
Who the fuck are they?

Oldest guild in POE

How could you know? I mean, there were a gazillion of guilds made the moment guild were brought to the game.

it's rather the guild with the most long time players (on average). at least now it is (again).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
"
Who the fuck are they?

Oldest guild in POE

when i joined, the person who interviewed me said that to me; Zelh(cant remember rest of name)

apparently, its the oldest "official" guild with players that have been around for a long time.
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info