I think BLoW Guild just died...

Just got instant kicked out of guild as the last message was "This guild is now closed"

WTF?
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Aug 23, 2015, 3:23:15 PM
Well, if you enjoy Blood, Sweat, and Mirrors...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Who the fuck are they?
"
Who the fuck are they?

Oldest guild in POE
POE is life. POE is ♥.
A ton of us left over the past few days (weeks I guess). Looks like site is down and guild is disbanded. Had fun sad to see BLOW gone.
It's pretty lousy all around :(
Yeap, same thing

I have been in that guild since day one of release.

ON the BLOW forums (they are down) there is a message

"Well, looks like this party is over. BLoW has outlived its purpose, which was always to provide a haven for like-minded folk who didn't want to be any other guild. A guild for those who didn't want a guild. Friendships have been forged within the nest, and many will endure past it. It's no longer important to see who's leaving or to know why. All that ever mattered was why people came and why people stayed. I'll still be here, representing the tag I made so long ago. Charan.""

[Removed by Support]
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Aug 20, 2015, 9:04:07 PM
"
jadenharrow wrote:
Yeap, same thing

I have been in that guild since day one of release.

ON the BLOW forums (they are down) there is a message

"Well, looks like this party is over. BLoW has outlived its purpose, which was always to provide a haven for like-minded folk who didn't want to be any other guild. A guild for those who didn't want a guild. Friendships have been forged within the nest, and many will endure past it. It's no longer important to see who's leaving or to know why. All that ever mattered was why people came and why people stayed. I'll still be here, representing the tag I made so long ago. Charan.""

[Removed by Support]

I have also been in BLOW since day 1 of the guild. I had a lot of good times in the guild and everyone was always very friendly. Numerous people were always online, even in between leagues, so it was never a ghostland. I'm hopeful that the next guild I am in will be just as friendly and helpful. RIP BLOW.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Aug 20, 2015, 9:04:13 PM
"
Nuttzo wrote:

I have also been in BLOW since day 1 of the guild. I had a lot of good times in the guild and everyone was always very friendly. Numerous people were always online, even in between leagues, so it was never a ghostland. I'm hopeful that the next guild I am in will be just as friendly and helpful. RIP BLOW.

Yeap I could see some justification if it was a ghostland but it was a very populated guild. It was like Cheers everyone would help you, say hi, goodbye etc. The collective was great. Anyways Nuttzo, gl man and I hope you find a great guild to be in. Best Wishes
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Do you know why it was closed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info